be bop
What Race has the Most Facial Hair? 1/21/2009 7:16AM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Do white guys grow beards the most easily? It seems to be so.

Asians? Native Americans? Can't grow squat.
Not really
RE: What Race has the Most Facial Hair? 1/21/2009 7:44AM - in reply to be bop Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Def whitey.

The blacks grow in patchy, the Mehicans can only do the 'stache, and I don't think Asians even grow facial hair.
Robinson Crusoe
RE: What Race has the Most Facial Hair? 1/21/2009 7:49AM - in reply to Not really Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
don't be a dick, i assume, that being american, you boys just count Chinese/japanese etc as asian???
How about indians (indias in asia) or pakistanis (i believe that pakistan is also in asia) and all those other boys, with massive jihad beards???
Only white boys stranded on islands for long periods get truly epic beards!!
:)>
RE: What Race has the Most Facial Hair? 1/21/2009 8:14AM - in reply to Robinson Crusoe Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Bolder Boulder
not sure
RE: What Race has the Most Facial Hair? 1/21/2009 8:24AM - in reply to be bop Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
not a race, but iranians grow some serious facial hair. i had a friend in HS who shaved twice a day and was shaving daily in 7th grade. He was one hairy bastard.
Ivy is Green
RE: What Race has the Most Facial Hair? 1/21/2009 8:26AM - in reply to be bop Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
It's probably Heps cross country, there are always a few tree huggers in that race. Chas from Harvard has the most facial hair in the race.

Also NESCAC, there's always some LL Bean types running around in the NESCAC races.
nsmb
RE: What Race has the Most Facial Hair? 1/21/2009 8:43AM - in reply to be bop Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Don't leave out the Jews: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Payot
hairless
RE: What Race has the Most Facial Hair? 1/21/2009 8:57AM - in reply to be bop Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Armenian men
Greek women
strawman
RE: What Race has the Most Facial Hair? 1/21/2009 9:40AM - in reply to be bop Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I was going to say steeplechase
Running race or Human race
RE: What Race has the Most Facial Hair? 1/21/2009 10:26AM - in reply to strawman Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Man i thought this thread was asking which race takes the most man.... 800 or steeple...
Hackeye
RE: What Race has the Most Facial Hair? 1/21/2009 10:33AM - in reply to Running race or Human race Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Western States. You need whiskers to run 100 miles through the mountains.
wizardstaff
RE: What Race has the Most Facial Hair? 1/21/2009 12:01PM - in reply to not sure Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

not sure wrote:

not a race, but iranians grow some serious facial hair. i had a friend in HS who shaved twice a day and was shaving daily in 7th grade. He was one hairy bastard.

Iranian = cognate for Aryan
sharps
RE: What Race has the Most Facial Hair? 1/21/2009 12:08PM - in reply to nsmb Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Iraqis too
Blind Eye
RE: What Race has the Most Facial Hair? 1/21/2009 12:19PM - in reply to be bop Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
the Steeplechase!
dingle
RE: What Race has the Most Facial Hair? 1/21/2009 12:19PM - in reply to Hackeye Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
FU2
RE: What Race has the Most Facial Hair? 1/21/2009 2:57PM - in reply to dingle Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
the female shot put!!
Dat Buck
RE: What Race has the Most Facial Hair? 1/21/2009 3:17PM - in reply to FU2 Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
The Iditarod.
Josue
RE: What Race has the Most Facial Hair? 1/21/2009 5:10PM - in reply to Dat Buck Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
The Growing Facial Hair 10K.