Aspiring Eye Candy
With what kind of pants would I wear a denim shirt? 12/1/2008 10:00PM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I got a really nice looking button down denim shirt that I really like, but I can't figure out what kind of pants one would wear it with. Jeans just seem wrong. Black pants don't seem right. I have some brown pants, but I just tried that on and I thought it looked weird. Any thoughts? Ladies?
txRUNNERgirl
RE: With what kind of pants would I wear a denim shirt? 12/1/2008 10:02PM - in reply to Aspiring Eye Candy Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
khaki
it is possible
RE: With what kind of pants would I wear a denim shirt? 12/1/2008 10:12PM - in reply to Aspiring Eye Candy Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
dresses himself
RE: With what kind of pants would I wear a denim shirt? 12/1/2008 10:12PM - in reply to Aspiring Eye Candy Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Thoughts? Yeah. Ditch the denim shirt. Seriously, so not a good idea.

If you insist on wearing it anyway, I suggest you wear in in colder weather, pair it with some heavyweight fabric pants such as moleskin, and don't stray too far from the trailer park.
quenton
RE: With what kind of pants would I wear a denim shirt? 12/1/2008 10:24PM - in reply to Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Tuck it into your jeans so it looks like you are wearing a one-piece.
GQ
RE: With what kind of pants would I wear a denim shirt? 12/1/2008 10:25PM - in reply to Aspiring Eye Candy Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Denim cutoff shorts. Don't forget the Timberlands.
ponytayne
RE: With what kind of pants would I wear a denim shirt? 12/1/2008 10:33PM - in reply to Aspiring Eye Candy Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Haven't you seen Jay Leno off-stage?! Denim shirts go only with denim jeans, tuck in the shirt, and wear a belt and boots.
jester
RE: With what kind of pants would I wear a denim shirt? 12/1/2008 10:33PM - in reply to Aspiring Eye Candy Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
white-tiger skids.
Aspiring Eye Candy
RE: With what kind of pants would I wear a denim shirt? 12/1/2008 10:35PM - in reply to dresses himself Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

dresses himself wrote:

Thoughts? Yeah. Ditch the denim shirt. Seriously, so not a good idea.

If you insist on wearing it anyway, I suggest you wear in in colder weather, pair it with some heavyweight fabric pants such as moleskin, and don't stray too far from the trailer park.

I might have to admit that you are right. The shirt is a beaut, but something about me wearing it just seems a little off.
That Navaro Kid
RE: With what kind of pants would I wear a denim shirt? 12/1/2008 10:47PM - in reply to Aspiring Eye Candy Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2b1D5w82yU

First person I thought of. The man knows what he's doing.
Aspiring Eye Candy
RE: With what kind of pants would I wear a denim shirt? 12/1/2008 10:58PM - in reply to it is possible Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

it is possible wrote:

http://men.style.com/gq/fashion/styleguy/outerwear/355

I appreciate your readiness with this, but I think denim shirts and denim jackets are different animals.
track chick
RE: With what kind of pants would I wear a denim shirt? 12/2/2008 3:57AM - in reply to Aspiring Eye Candy Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Light brown/beige casual trousers

If you can't find anything that goes well with it and you don't feel that great wearing it I'd suggest getting rid of it.
grover pete
RE: With what kind of pants would I wear a denim shirt? 12/2/2008 12:06PM - in reply to quenton Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Yep, denim shirt + denim jeans = the mexican tuxedo...you know, denim...and denim.