Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
Mr. Obvious
RE: most attractive female runners 11/24/2008 7:49AM - in reply to Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
This thread is worthless without pics.
marijuologist
RE: most attractive female runners 11/24/2008 7:56AM - in reply to Mr. Obvious Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Brie Feller doesn't even make your jacked up list? Adjust your set.
marijuologist
RE: most attractive female runners 11/24/2008 7:56AM - in reply to marijuologist Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
1. Brie Felnagle
2. somebody else
3. who cares
4. etc.
Kinduva
RE: most attractive female runners 11/24/2008 7:58AM - in reply to marijuologist Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Kind of a White list, isn't it?
Scoreboard
RE: most attractive female runners 11/24/2008 8:12AM - in reply to Kinduva Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
back in high school we use to call Bellarmine Prep "the hot girl team"
marijuologist
RE: most attractive female runners 11/24/2008 8:18AM - in reply to Kinduva Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

We're talking distance runners. Do you expect people to list Kenyans?
the beautiful
RE: most attractive female runners 11/24/2008 8:34AM - in reply to Scoreboard Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Scoreboard wrote:

back in high school we use to call Bellarmine Prep "the hot girl team"

There was a girl on the Bellarmine team--maybe a year older than Brie, dark hair-- that was absolutely gorgeous. Anyone know her name or have pics?
Used to be fast... now fat
RE: most attractive female runners 11/24/2008 9:11AM - in reply to the beautiful Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Lolo Jones...hands down.
slicknick
RE: most attractive female runners 11/24/2008 9:32AM - in reply to marijuologist Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
marijuologist is exactly right! Brie Felnagle is way hotter than anyone else mentioned. It's no contest. She is gorgeous!
oldhalfmileguy
RE: most attractive female runners 11/24/2008 9:42AM - in reply to slicknick Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I agree Brie Felnagle is super hot, the best by far.
Of course she looks a little like my ex girlfriend so i am biased...
I said a little, if my ex was that hot i would have married her.
oldhalfmileguy
RE: most attractive female runners 11/24/2008 9:44AM - in reply to oldhalfmileguy Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
although it was a long time ago Patti sue Plummer was pretty hot, didn't she marry a miler?
shouldnt be doin this
RE: most attractive female runners 11/24/2008 9:56AM - in reply to the beautiful Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

the beautiful wrote:
There was a girl on the Bellarmine team--maybe a year older than Brie, dark hair-- that was absolutely gorgeous. Anyone know her name or have pics?

Jacka?
http://www.portlandpilots.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=1354&path=wsoc
Rico Pert Plus
RE: most attractive female runners 11/24/2008 10:02AM - in reply to shouldnt be doin this Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Ummm... Sarah Schwald... duh. Ever see her reace? OMG.

http://www.usatf.org/athletes/bios/ScwaldSarah.JPG
worthless without pics
RE: most attractive female runners 11/24/2008 10:35AM - in reply to Rico Pert Plus Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
the real mobile9
RE: most attractive female runners 11/24/2008 10:46AM - in reply to marijuologist Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

marijuologist wrote:

Show me where exactly, in the prompt of this thread, that is says anything about distance runners.

And some of the women listed by the original poster are so plain looking, I have to think that he's never seen them with his own eyes.

Furthermore, there are plenty hot distance runners from all over the world that aren't white, but much of this thread, with few acceptions, suggests both that this site is largely frequented by white guys and that most white guys tend to look in their own race for potential mates.

No mention of Danielle Curruthers? Samia Akbar? DeeDee Trotter? Kayoko Fukushi? The Dibabas and Defar? Sentayehu Ejigu or the late Alem Techale? Allyson Felix? Frances Santin?

I think all of them qualify as runners.
Rico Pert Plus
RE: most attractive female runners 11/24/2008 10:46AM - in reply to worthless without pics Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

worthless without pics wrote:

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1005/538348127_ca91888d2f.jpg?v=0

you're welcome

But the picture really balances to more like a 5.5-6 because of "Lady in Red" and her pasty tan line.
Crack Away Jack
RE: most attractive female runners 11/24/2008 10:46AM - in reply to marijuologist Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

marijuologist wrote:

where was the 'distance' part ever stated? truth is that it's mainly skinny runner guys find the ultra skinny runner girls attractive. They're pretty - yes. Sexy - not really.

I could name at least 10 black runners I'd rather spend a night with than a ridiculously skinny girl with a pretty face
Kinduva
RE: most attractive female runners 11/24/2008 10:58AM - in reply to Crack Away Jack Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Well, no list of attractive female distance runners that doesn't have Tirunesh Dibaba on it is worth anything.
And the most attractive American female middle distance/distance runner is probably Nikeya Green, who is not White. Treniere Clement is very cute.
Then in the shorter distances, there are Allyson Felix, Lolo Jones, DeeDee Trotter, Sheena Tosta...the list goes on.
As far as White ladies go, I'll agree with the person who mentioned Sarah Schwald, who was really stunning, though I'm not sure available photos do her justice.
anti-steeple
RE: most attractive female runners 11/24/2008 11:52AM - in reply to Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

hot women runners wrote:
Jenny Berringer

First of all, it's Barringer...and second of all.....NO.
Mr. Recovergear
RE: most attractive female runners 11/24/2008 1:58PM - in reply to Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Why no love for the heavier track cyclists?
Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |