boredrunner
meeting girls on craigslist 9/4/2008 11:30AM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
so in between my job, running, and school, it gets awfully hard to go out and meet new girls. one of my friends told me about craigslist and i have emailed a few girls and actually gone out on dates. but ive noticed a trend among "craigslist" girls. they all seem to have medical problems, most of weight problems, live in shady neighborhoods.

anyone ever met someone on c-list? and what did you guys think?
Dan Onymous
RE: meeting girls on craigslist 9/4/2008 11:41AM - in reply to boredrunner Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
You'll mostly get the kind of people who try to meet people on Craigslist. Keep that in mind.
mother clucker
RE: meeting girls on craigslist 9/4/2008 11:49AM - in reply to Dan Onymous Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Never met girls from Craigslist, my wife might object ... however, I have bought/sold sold items (truck, tires, furniture, etc.) all I have to say is ... there are some freaks out there. "Meet me BEHIND 'my restaurant' at 12123 BadPartofTown Ave. tonight at 6:30 with your truck" ... uhhh no!

Dan Onymous wrote:
You'll mostly get the kind of people who try to meet people on Craigslist. Keep that in mind.
wizardstaff
RE: meeting girls on craigslist 9/4/2008 12:25PM - in reply to Dan Onymous Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
ask juicy miler
Blah
RE: meeting girls on craigslist 9/4/2008 12:34PM - in reply to Dan Onymous Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
You would be surprise at how many really attractive gals are on craigslist (only counting the ones i met). Of course you have to weed through a lot of not so attractive ones.

Dan Onymous wrote:

reader
RE: meeting girls on craigslist 9/4/2008 1:00PM - in reply to Blah Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I've never actually e-mailed anyone from CL, but I sometimes browse the personals. I'm amazed at how many begin with: "I'm an attractive outgoing college student..."

If you're a female who is attractive, outgoing, and in college why would you ever have a problem getting dates and need to place an ad? Methinks there must be a catch (most likely being psycho in person).
It is easy
RE: meeting girls on craigslist 9/4/2008 1:09PM - in reply to boredrunner Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
yetanotherchick
RE: meeting girls on craigslist 9/4/2008 1:17PM - in reply to reader Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Make sure to post penis pictures. Women on craigslist really love penis pictures.
my oh my
RE: meeting girls on craigslist 9/4/2008 1:20PM - in reply to It is easy Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

It is easy wrote:

http://www.craigslist.org/ers

haha. I didn't know they had a section like that. The first girl in the "let's f-ing play" link is hot. The "Persian and Spanish" one. Are these real girls or guys posing so they can rob you? Good thing I'm not at work.
Knob Creek
RE: meeting girls on craigslist 9/4/2008 1:30PM - in reply to my oh my Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Look at those tits
str8 mwm
RE: meeting girls on craigslist 9/4/2008 1:32PM - in reply to Knob Creek Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
lots of Str8 MWM seeking same in casual encounters
InNeedOfCash
RE: meeting girls on craigslist 9/4/2008 1:56PM - in reply to reader Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

reader wrote:

...I'm amazed at how many begin with: "I'm an attractive outgoing college student..."

Does the line continue with ...in need of cash?
curious or stupid
RE: meeting girls on craigslist 9/4/2008 2:03PM - in reply to Blah Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
How do you tell which one's are fake? The only ones I assume are real are all 23 year old divorcees with 2-3 kids. haha
old runner dude
RE: meeting girls on craigslist 9/4/2008 6:16PM - in reply to curious or stupid Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
my question is, why is there a "erotic services" section?? isnt paying for sex the same thing as prostitution??
isnt prostitution illegal??

what the difference between erotic services and prostitution?
William J. Clinton
RE: meeting girls on craigslist 9/4/2008 6:26PM - in reply to old runner dude Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

old runner dude wrote:
what the difference between erotic services and prostitution?

The way they're spelled?
old runner dude
RE: meeting girls on craigslist 9/4/2008 6:35PM - in reply to William J. Clinton Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
so will iget in trouble for using an erotic srvice??

why does CL support an illegal business on their site?

is the CL erotic services perhaps run by a police force trying to catch men that want prostitutes??

sorry, i just dont understand.
phreek
RE: meeting girls on craigslist 9/4/2008 10:15PM - in reply to boredrunner Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Try http://www.plentyoffish.com

Totally insane. You might even catch something. Best part is it's free. You might meet someone to run with, share tennis balls with, drink vodka and gatorade and lay in bed - who knows? No limits on that site. I know, I did it, I do it, I've done it and I'm sure I'll do it again. Summer seems to be a great time to do it. You still have 15 days. Better get 'er done!

Please keep us posted. We do care. ;)
abacus
RE: meeting girls on craigslist 9/4/2008 10:22PM - in reply to boredrunner Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I have, on a few occasions, browsed the craigslist "casual encounters" personals for amusement and wondered the same thing. I feel like there must be a few knock-outs looking for an anonymous f*** out there, but I'm willing to bet the vast majority come with a not-so-savory caveat or two.
Blah
RE: meeting girls on craigslist 9/5/2008 12:07PM - in reply to abacus Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
If your a straight guy CE is a waste unless you want to pay (or maybe if your into married woman). Do the old w4m and buy tequila shots route.

abacus wrote:

I have, on a few occasions, browsed the craigslist "casual encounters" personals for amusement and wondered the same thing. I feel like there must be a few knock-outs looking for an anonymous f*** out there, but I'm willing to bet the vast majority come with a not-so-savory caveat or two.