sucking on the honey bear
What food group does honey belong to? 6/12/2008 6:52PM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Fruit, vegetable?
Token A-Hole
RE: What food group does honey belong to? 6/12/2008 7:04PM - in reply to sucking on the honey bear Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Sugar?
malmo
RE: What food group does honey belong to? 6/12/2008 7:26PM - in reply to sucking on the honey bear Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Carbohydrates.
jeff michigan
RE: What food group does honey belong to? 6/12/2008 7:31PM - in reply to sucking on the honey bear Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
meat, cause vegans don't eat it.
afsd
RE: What food group does honey belong to? 6/12/2008 7:44PM - in reply to jeff michigan Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
dairy?
cows produce milk
bees produce honey
elevate me later
RE: What food group does honey belong to? 6/12/2008 7:46PM - in reply to sucking on the honey bear Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Meat is the new honey.
yummy liquid yellow poo
RE: What food group does honey belong to? 6/12/2008 7:52PM - in reply to sucking on the honey bear Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
bee crap
txRUNNERgirl
RE: What food group does honey belong to? 6/12/2008 7:52PM - in reply to afsd Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

afsd wrote:

dairy?
cows produce milk
bees produce honey

Wow. That reminds me of my first grade teacher who said eggs are in the dairy group because are white. I tried to correct her, but she didn't want to listen to a 6-year-old kid.
Derderian
RE: What food group does honey belong to? 6/12/2008 9:19PM - in reply to txRUNNERgirl Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Fruit, because the nectar came from a flower that once pollinated leads to a fruit. But honey is carbohydrate, sugar.

Tom
Weary
RE: What food group does honey belong to? 6/12/2008 9:28PM - in reply to Derderian Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
There was a British band named Bees Make Honey. It was one of the first band names that was a complete sentence. One of the other complete sentence bands was Hornets Attack Victor Mature. Sense a pattern?
It's a carbohydrate
tony-runner
RE: What food group does honey belong to? 6/12/2008 9:30PM - in reply to Derderian Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
That's ok, so is fruit