Mr Conundrum
How do I become a member of FLDS? 4/19/2008 9:06AM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
How do I become a member of the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints? I females have these really cool hairdo's, they have a great compound, you get have more than one wife (although that might be a negative), the're christian.

I want to join. Are any of them runners?
felt it
RE: How do I become a member of FLDS? 4/19/2008 9:12AM - in reply to Mr Conundrum Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Mr Conundrum wrote:

How do I become a member of the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints? I females have these really cool hairdo's, they have a great compound, you get have more than one wife (although that might be a negative), the're christian.

I want to join. Are any of them runners?

Learn a bit about it first. They are far from "Christian". More like a UFO cult.
Mr Conundrum
RE: How do I become a member of FLDS? 4/19/2008 9:12AM - in reply to Mr Conundrum Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
The females have really cool hairdo's
critical mass
RE: How do I become a member of FLDS? 4/19/2008 9:41AM - in reply to Mr Conundrum Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
just get your wife or significant other to wear the FLDS wig before sex. we do that all of the time with the Marsha Brady wig.
unibrow
RE: How do I become a member of FLDS? 4/19/2008 9:44AM - in reply to critical mass Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
don't underestimate the sexual appeal of the unibrows either...they're hot!