Pages: | 1 | 2 |
NonBreeder
How to meet women... that DON'T want children 3/3/2008 10:56AM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
At 26, I have pretty much decided that I don't want kids.
Unfortunately, what seems like 100% of my female counterparts "need" to have children, and unfortunately, I like sex and enjoy the company of women (well, most of the time). Now factor in how I would like them to have a healthy lifestyle themselves and not be a total hippy.

It's not the kids that bother me, persay, I would probably be the best father ever. I could also afford to raise a family, so that is not the issue either. What irks me is the challenge of family life (BBQ's with neighborhood parents, teenage years, attending birthday parties, post nuptial shutoff, etc.).

Advice?
COgal
RE: How to meet women... that DON'T want children 3/3/2008 12:07PM - in reply to NonBreeder Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I think in a very broad, very general sense you need to find a woman who is very passionate about something in her life that takes time and/or money. These types of women may see kids as either a time or financial suck. Also, in a very broad and general sense, women who are the oldest of their siblings may not be as enchanted with children as others, as they may have had to help raise their younger siblings and not see the romanticized view of being a 'mommy'. Just some thoughts
Flag Wilson
RE: How to meet women... that DON'T want children 3/3/2008 12:13PM - in reply to NonBreeder Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Unless you have kids, you are not a man!
Wilson Winston
RE: How to meet women... that DON'T want children 3/3/2008 12:13PM - in reply to NonBreeder Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Surprise!
RE: How to meet women... that DON'T want children 3/3/2008 12:17PM - in reply to NonBreeder Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Few thoughts:

1. Go out with chicks. If she asks you early in the relationship/dating period, "Do you want kids?" - say, "Sure, doesn't everyone?" - This should buy you some time to bang her and be out. Obviously this is quite a callous viewpoint, but you're most likely going to have to be a bit dishonest if you ever want to get laid.

2. I totally agree regarding the challenge of family. I'm mid-30's and have no kids and it's awesome. I can't imagine having to wake up and feed someone. But then again, I'm completely selfish and lazy when it comes to helping others.

3. I don't think there's any activity that attracts women that don't want kids. Certainly internet dating sites have the option to look for people that don't want kids. Maybe that's your cup of tea, maybe not.

4. You could always do it Fight Club style and linger around support group meetings for battered women or women that have been the victim of rape. Perhaps they don't want kids.
I love peeps
RE: How to meet women... that DON'T want children 3/3/2008 12:26PM - in reply to NonBreeder Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I'm fairly certain hermaphrodites and transexuals can't have children. You might want to start there.
sammi
RE: How to meet women... that DON'T want children 3/3/2008 12:29PM - in reply to I love peeps Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
You are only 26 and you might feel a lot differently when you're 30 or 35. Don't close the door to future possibilities.
Carlos Mencia
RE: How to meet women... that DON'T want children 3/3/2008 12:41PM - in reply to NonBreeder Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Abortion Clinic
childless in chicago
RE: How to meet women... that DON'T want children 3/3/2008 12:58PM - in reply to NonBreeder Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Advice? Yeah, at 26 don't rush out and get that vasectomy just yet, lest you change your mind in the next couple decades.

Whatever the other pros and cons of online dating, it should be noted that you can filter your searches for things like this, e.g. only women who don't want children.
age group
RE: How to meet women... that DON'T want children 3/3/2008 1:19PM - in reply to NonBreeder Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Date fit, successful women in their mid-forties.
They're the best anyway.
Of Course
RE: How to meet women... that DON'T want children 3/3/2008 1:29PM - in reply to age group Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

age group wrote:

Date fit, successful women in their mid-forties.
They're the best anyway.

If you like worn out va-jay-jay's, then yes, they are the best.
coucicouca bekele
RE: How to meet women... that DON'T want children 3/3/2008 1:42PM - in reply to Of Course Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
So you won't date Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Aniston?
You don't know what you're talking about.

You see, you can be attractive, hot and sexy at 20, 30, 40, 50...or not. How many 20something girls are just bleh and boring? But if you're cute at 20, you're often hot at 40 (at least the women runners I know).
but but
RE: How to meet women... that DON'T want children 3/3/2008 1:43PM - in reply to Of Course Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
wouldn't children also wear out a vagina?
kebob
RE: How to meet women... that DON'T want children 3/3/2008 2:07PM - in reply to coucicouca bekele Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

coucicouca bekele wrote:

So you won't date Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Aniston?
You don't know what you're talking about.

If you think Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Aniston are in their mid-forties, neither do you.
delila
RE: How to meet women... that DON'T want children 3/3/2008 2:23PM - in reply to NonBreeder Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Being an almost 27 year old woman that does not want kids - never have, never will - I may be able to provide some insight. The problem may be that the women who wants marriage and kids are out looking for their potential victim.. I mean mate while the women that don't want kids and/or marriage know that there are other things to life and are out doing those things - getting a quality education and actually learning something, trying to advance a career etc. Most women who don't want kids are probably very driven in other areas of there life and may not be out waiting for Mr. Right to come along.
luv2run
RE: How to meet women... that DON'T want children 3/3/2008 2:41PM - in reply to NonBreeder Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
At 26 I was not keen on kids either. In my 30s, I changed. I have 2 kids and love them. Not much better than "Daddy's Home" from 2 kids.

Not everyone is cut out to be a parent. Unfortunately they often find that out when a kid is on the scene.

Something to consider is that women of your same age may be saying the same thing and in their 30s they want kids. Friends of mine went through this and they decided to divorce since having kids is not really something that should be compromised.
I love peeps
RE: How to meet women... that DON'T want children 3/3/2008 2:51PM - in reply to delila Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

delila wrote:

Being an almost 27 year old woman that does not want kids - never have, never will - I may be able to provide some insight. The problem may be that the women who wants marriage and kids are out looking for their potential victim.. I mean mate while the women that don't want kids and/or marriage know that there are other things to life and are out doing those things - getting a quality education and actually learning something, trying to advance a career etc. Most women who don't want kids are probably very driven in other areas of there life and may not be out waiting for Mr. Right to come along.

I hope you're ugly, and have a low IQ. What happens when everyone who is lucky enough to have some intellect, stop having children? Human evolution will cease, and only those with no inhibition, such as trailer trash, and criminals, rapists, and other scum will pass on their genes. What would that mean for the human race? We would go back to being monkies. That would be horrible. Its obvious some people already have.

Smart people are supposed to have lots of babies. or else humanity is doomed.
roboto
RE: How to meet women... that DON'T want children 3/3/2008 2:54PM - in reply to NonBreeder Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Most women in their early 20's don't care if you want kids or not. They might not even ask you about it. Now, women around 28-30 will definitely ask you that. So avoid that age range. Avoid it like the plague my friend. By the time they're around 38, they will have given up on the kids thing, and you're in the clear again. So, women in their 40s are also worthy of your consideration.
kebob
RE: How to meet women... that DON'T want children 3/3/2008 3:43PM - in reply to NonBreeder Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
In my 20s, I did not want kids at all. In my 30s, I still did not want kids at all. Now in my 40s, I am so ecstatic I did not have any.

There is no, one place where you will find women who do not want kids. The thing is to be open and meet many women. You will meet all kinds, including those who do not want them.
too late baby
RE: How to meet women... that DON'T want children 3/3/2008 3:50PM - in reply to I love peeps Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

I love peeps wrote:
What happens when everyone who is lucky enough to have some intellect, stop having children? Human evolution will cease, and only those with no inhibition, such as trailer trash, and criminals, rapists, and other scum will pass on their genes..

Judging by your posts, the process has already begun
Pages: | 1 | 2 |