Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
2 short
girl said she wouldn't date me because i'm smaller than her... wtf 11/1/2007 11:39AM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
so i'm 5'5", 130 lbs, and i'm talking to this chick who is 5'11". she's not emaciated-runner-thin, but she's in pretty good shape (read: she's HOT). anyway, she said that she could not date me because i weigh less than her. when i asked her if she had any OTHER reason to NOT date me, she said no! has anyone ever had this happen to them? how do i convince her that size isn't an issue?
Snoochie Boochie
RE: girl said she wouldn't date me because i'm smaller than her... wtf 11/1/2007 11:41AM - in reply to 2 short Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Dude, if she has a bigger penis then you then YES, size is an issue!
Not Your Average Joe
RE: girl said she wouldn't date me because i'm smaller than her... wtf 11/1/2007 11:41AM - in reply to 2 short Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
It is an issue. Guys are supposed to be tall and strong. Get a clue.
I figured it out!
It is an issue.

The sooner you accept it and move on with your life, the better.
justanidea
RE: girl said she wouldn't date me because i'm smaller than her... wtf 11/1/2007 11:42AM - in reply to 2 short Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
She may assume your penis is too small. For now you have nothing to loose so go ahead and show it to her, maybe today at lunch put it in a hot dog bun.
2 short
RE: girl said she wouldn't date me because i'm smaller than her... wtf 11/1/2007 11:43AM - in reply to I figured it out! Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
but this girl is pretty much the girl of my dreams... and she already admitted that she likes me... AND we've been hooking up, so she must not have THAT big of a problem with it.

also... my penis is WAY bigger than hers, so that's no big deal.
I think
RE: girl said she wouldn't date me because i'm smaller than her... wtf 11/1/2007 11:47AM - in reply to justanidea Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

justanidea wrote:

She may assume your penis is too small. For now you have nothing to loose so go ahead and show it to her, maybe today at lunch put it in a hot dog bun.

First, cut a hole in a box...
Sheryl Crow
RE: girl said she wouldn't date me because i'm smaller than her... wtf 11/1/2007 11:49AM - in reply to 2 short Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
It's probably not that you weigh less...it's that you're six inches shorter than she. That IS a big deal for most women...especially most tall woman!
monkeygirl
RE: girl said she wouldn't date me because i'm smaller than her... wtf 11/1/2007 11:52AM - in reply to 2 short Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I thought I would throw my 2 cents in from a female perspective.

I've never had an issue dating guys that are shorter or weigh less than me. This is because I'm confident in my body. I have found however that with the guys that I've dated who are shorter and weigh less these issues come up, and that its the guy who always brings it up. One guy even had the gall to tell me I weigh too much (I'm 5'9.5" 130lbs).

I would say she's either insecure with her body, or she's afraid that either the height or the weight will become an issue.
move on
RE: girl said she wouldn't date me because i'm smaller than her... wtf 11/1/2007 11:53AM - in reply to 2 short Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
let it go, her loss, plenty of woman out there - find one who likes YOU.
i kinda like running
RE: girl said she wouldn't date me because i'm smaller than her... wtf 11/1/2007 11:56AM - in reply to 2 short Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
You might very well be a fine young gentleman. But the truth is, girls usually aren't strongly attracted to dudes that are smaller than they are. That just nature for you. In this post-modern era, women may indeed be more interested in things like sensivity, creativity, sense of humor, etc than the women in generations past when it comes to which men they find attractive. And, in theory, they are less impressed by muscles and machismo.

But in reality, most women still get a little weak in the knees when they see a dude built like the Incredible Hulk flex his muscles after he scores a touchdown. And, whether they admit it or not, they will fantasize about a guy like this carrying them to bed in his strong arms. A guy who will make her feel petite, yet safe.

In short, a girl doesn't want a scrawny little dude that makes her feel like a giant. Some girls think small guys are cute, but it's sorta the same thing as thinking a puppy is cute. You need to find a chick who is smaller than you. Get over it and go find her.
Peter Gibbons
RE: girl said she wouldn't date me because i'm smaller than her... wtf 11/1/2007 11:56AM - in reply to 2 short Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
The girl of your dreams doesn't want to date you. I'd say you need a different dream.
E A T
i love democraps
RE: girl said she wouldn't date me because i'm smaller than her... wtf 11/1/2007 11:58AM - in reply to 2 short Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

2 short wrote:

so i'm 5'5", 130 lbs, and i'm talking to this chick who is 5'11". she's not emaciated-runner-thin, but she's in pretty good shape (read: she's HOT). anyway, she said that she could not date me because i weigh less than her. when i asked her if she had any OTHER reason to NOT date me, she said no! has anyone ever had this happen to them? how do i convince her that size isn't an issue?

tall women tend to be somewhat self conscious about their height. standing next to you, she'll look even taller.

sorry shorty.
RE: girl said she wouldn't date me because i'm smaller than her... wtf 11/1/2007 11:58AM - in reply to 2 short Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

2 short wrote:

but this girl is pretty much the girl of my dreams... and she already admitted that she likes me... AND we've been hooking up, so she must not have THAT big of a problem with it.

What exactly do you mean by "hooking up"?
i need to no
RE: girl said she wouldn't date me because i'm smaller than her... wtf 11/1/2007 11:59AM - in reply to 2 short Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

2 short wrote:

my penis is WAY bigger than hers, so that's no big deal.

you've seen her penis? run, don't walk, away.
RE: girl said she wouldn't date me because i'm smaller than her... wtf 11/1/2007 12:02PM - in reply to I think Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

I think wrote:

justanidea wrote:

First, cut a hole in a box...

Ha ha. I know the guy who played that character ("Nick the Dick") in the movie "Bachelor Party." It's been almost 25 years since he played that role, and it's pretty much the only thing that he's known for.
Jammer
RE: girl said she wouldn't date me because i'm smaller than her... wtf 11/1/2007 12:04PM - in reply to i need to no Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
It could happen. Don't give up too easily.

http://www.geocities.com/tallershorter/
hahahaha
RE: girl said she wouldn't date me because i'm smaller than her... wtf 11/1/2007 12:05PM - in reply to 2 short Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Tough luck Napoleon.
trollism
RE: girl said she wouldn't date me because i'm smaller than her... wtf 11/1/2007 12:10PM - in reply to hahahaha Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Think we need some Flagpole advice. Surely his wife is taller than him.
Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |