Factoid
RE: How much do Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson make each year? 4/12/2007 4:22PM - in reply to Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
jackson makes around $300,000

www.nlpc.org/gip/cef-e/e-h.htm
The Walrus
RE: How much do Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson make each year? 4/12/2007 4:24PM - in reply to Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
In Jacksons case apparently not enough to support one of his nappy haired hos
Factoid
RE: How much do Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson make each year? 4/12/2007 4:25PM - in reply to Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Hmmm. Can't find anything about Sharpton other that some entertainment firm he supposedly started then folded up did not file taxes some years. He has an ongoing battle with the IRS, not surprisingly.

Sharpton can't be nailed down.

Too bad.
jeff buckley.
RE: How much do Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson make each year? 4/12/2007 4:36PM - in reply to Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
hey, i laughed.
Sharpton is worse then the mob
RE: How much do Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson make each year? 4/12/2007 4:37PM - in reply to Factoid Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Sharpton makes his money from people like Hillary. Why do you think Sharpton isnt backing Obama ?

Why do you think out of all things Imus has said, its now being brought up ?
The Walrus
RE: How much do Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson make each year? 4/12/2007 4:59PM - in reply to Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Wasn't it a bit racist when Jackson was a cook and he admitted that when he would see a white person at the restaurant he would spit in their pizza.
Sssssh
RE: How much do Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson make each year? 4/12/2007 5:00PM - in reply to The Walrus Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Don't SAY that. You'll get fired if you're in the media.
Sssssh!
Gnome
RE: How much do Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson make each year? 4/12/2007 5:32PM - in reply to The Walrus Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

The Walrus wrote:

Wasn't it a bit racist when Jackson was a cook and he admitted that when he would see a white person at the restaurant he would spit in their pizza.

Hey, its all good, when a few gun totin porch monkeys would come in my resturant i'd serve them something nice. How apatizing does a pubic hair parmigiana sound?
CPA
RE: How much do Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson make each year? 4/12/2007 7:06PM - in reply to Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Al & Jesse make 200% too much
The Walrus
RE: How much do Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson make each year? 4/12/2007 7:11PM - in reply to CPA Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Shouldn't Jackass and Sharptongue be considered pimps? After all they whore out the black community for personal financial gain all the time.
The Dude Abides
RE: How much do Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson make each year? 4/12/2007 7:18PM - in reply to jeff buckley. Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

jeff buckley. wrote:

hey, i laughed.

hey, i know everybody here wants you.
Frank N Furter
RE: How much do Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson make each year? 4/12/2007 7:22PM - in reply to Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
As much as they can steal.
Butt Plug
RE: How much do Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson make each year? 4/12/2007 7:33PM - in reply to Factoid Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Factoid wrote:

jackson makes around $300,000

http://www.nlpc.org/gip/cef-e/e-h.htm

As much as they can shakedown from corporations