Pages: | 1 | 2 |
Lap Dancer
Leilani Rios-Where is she now? 7/25/2003 2:51AM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Leilani was the subject of some controversy because she was a stripper by night and a XC runner(wanna be) by day.
Where is she now? Did she graduate? Does she run now?
Fuller Man
RE: Leilani Rios-Where is she now? 7/25/2003 3:11AM - in reply to Lap Dancer Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
If she were as good at running as she was at her night job, she would be on the US team bound for Paris.She was/is absolutely beautiful.
tempo
RE: Leilani Rios-Where is she now? 7/25/2003 3:48AM - in reply to Fuller Man Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
yeah, somebody post that link with the article and above the article there is a link to some galleries of her stripping out of running clothes and skirts. AWESOME!!!!!
Lap Dancer
RE: Leilani Rios-Where is she now? 7/25/2003 4:43AM - in reply to tempo Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
What is she doing now?
yup
RE: Leilani Rios-Where is she now? 7/25/2003 4:51AM - in reply to Lap Dancer Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
me
oofah
RE: Leilani Rios-Where is she now? 7/25/2003 5:13AM - in reply to tempo Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
my god those pictures were great...someone please find that gallery for us.
LearFan
RE: Leilani Rios-Where is she now? 7/25/2003 5:20AM - in reply to Lap Dancer Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
It is so interesting that this subject surfaced today. I had a long interview yesterday with Chris Lear at the Pearl Street Mile about his future plans. As it turns out, he has known Leilani for several years and fell in love with her. She has agreed to move in with him in Colorado Springs and will do so next week when he sets up house there. He has not decided on the title of his next book, but it will be about Title IX, scholarships for women, and a beautiful girl who stripped in order to get through school. When asked if Leilani would continue to "work", he said that she would for him.
1337hax0r
RE: Leilani Rios-Where is she now? 7/25/2003 5:52AM - in reply to LearFan Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Isn't Lear married?
mweaver
RE: Leilani Rios-Where is she now? 7/25/2003 5:57AM - in reply to 1337hax0r Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
If I recall correctly, Leilani is married, too.
mweaver
RE: Leilani Rios-Where is she now? 7/25/2003 5:59AM - in reply to mweaver Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
HipHugger
RE: Leilani Rios-Where is she now? 7/25/2003 7:03AM - in reply to Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Nikeman - Thanks for the great idea.....i used that pic and tiled my screen desktop with it....ahhhhh the benefits of distance running (and dancing?) .... awesome!
Old Man By the Sea
RE: Leilani Rios-Where is she now? 7/25/2003 7:41AM - in reply to HipHugger Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
..Sounds like the coach is a jerk to me..the school should step in and let the girl run..The story of how she grew up and where she is now is remarkable...I just hope she doesnt fall by the wayside working there...The coach could have kept her on the team and helped her by letting her run..instead he is pushing her away from the healthier place...Scott Skiles while at Michigan State {hoops star}..was arrested for booze and pot{?}..his coach took alot of heat from the likes of Bobby Knight because the coach felt he would lose him completly if he took away hoops..Skiles is now or was the head coach of the Phoenix Suns..Coach Heathcoat knew what he was doing when he kept Skiles....This girl was never arrested..just had a part time job that the coach had issues with..Fire the coach and bring her back to the team
jimmyv10
RE: Leilani Rios-Where is she now? 7/25/2003 9:43AM - in reply to Old Man By the Sea Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
The coach found religion and didn't think she should dance for moral reasons. Funny thing was he use to date one of his athletes. This was about a couple of years ago. Does anybody know if she was ever allowed back on the team?
Old Man By the Sea
RE: Leilani Rios-Where is she now? 7/25/2003 10:37AM - in reply to jimmyv10 Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Figures..why does that not surprise me..?
DIII Coach
RE: Leilani Rios-Where is she now? 7/25/2003 10:58AM - in reply to Old Man By the Sea Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
While I'm not real sure I would agree with the stripping thing, the ironic thing about the situation is that the way the school found out about her stripping is that members of the vaunted CS-Fullerton baseball team were in the club WHILE IN THEIR GAME UNIFORMS and she was the one who got in trouble. Maybe the coach could read about Mary Magdalene....
Floss
RE: Leilani Rios-Where is she now? 7/25/2003 2:00PM - in reply to DIII Coach Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I got the issue of playboy she posed for!
Sean Boynes
RE: Leilani Rios-Where is she now? 7/25/2003 2:05PM - in reply to Lap Dancer Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
She was on my face 10 minutes ago. And, no, I didn't make fun of her track shoes.
i know
RE: Leilani Rios-Where is she now? 7/25/2003 2:17PM - in reply to Sean Boynes Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
the coach is one of the only people to really help her out. he got a bad rap because the media covered the story like she was this great athlete who was totally dedicated to the sport, which couldn't be further from the truth. ask anyone who knows him, he is one of the nicest and most tolerant coaches out there.

ps, she quit the team anyway cause she was only runing like 15-20 miles a week. montel was classic, he had her on the show and said, "so here you are, an olympic hopeful, and he cut you from the team?" what a joke.
Lurker
RE: Leilani Rios-Where is she now? 7/25/2003 2:18PM - in reply to i know Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
The gallery link is in a dyestat thread.
Sean Boynes
RE: Leilani Rios-Where is she now? 7/25/2003 2:21PM - in reply to i know Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Hey, Bitch! We're ALL Olympic hopefuls!
Pages: | 1 | 2 |