Kelly LaDuke
Lasse Viren documentary Running is your Life 12/11/2006 4:25PM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I'm trying to buy the documentary Running is your Life about
Lasse Viren for someone for Christmas. Running Movies.com does
not have it. Does anyone know where I can order it?

Kelly LaDuke
It is a rule in Finland...
RE: Lasse Viren documentary Running is your Life 12/11/2006 8:59PM - in reply to Kelly LaDuke Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
...all snakes must be killed.

Kelly LaDuke wrote:

I'm trying to buy the documentary Running is your Life about
Lasse Viren for someone for Christmas. Running Movies.com does
not have it. Does anyone know where I can order it?

Kelly LaDuke
Norcal JC Coach
RE: Lasse Viren documentary Running is your Life 12/11/2006 10:12PM - in reply to Kelly LaDuke Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I got a copy.
west
RE: Lasse Viren documentary Running is your Life 12/12/2006 2:21AM - in reply to Norcal JC Coach Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
where did you get your copy?
hp
RE: Lasse Viren documentary Running is your Life 12/12/2006 7:26AM - in reply to Norcal JC Coach Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Could you burn and send me a copy?
smoot
RE: Lasse Viren documentary Running is your Life 12/12/2006 7:51AM - in reply to hp Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
didn't viren swim for princeton when he was there?
Viren fan
RE: Lasse Viren documentary Running is your Life 12/12/2006 7:58AM - in reply to smoot Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

smoot wrote:

didn't viren swim for princeton when he was there?

that is correct, he also founded the tricycle club there, was president of the chess club, and juggled wine bottles while playing cards

weird dude
douchebaggery
RE: Lasse Viren documentary Running is your Life 12/12/2006 9:46AM - in reply to Kelly LaDuke Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
i have a copy too.
smoot
RE: Lasse Viren documentary Running is your Life 12/13/2006 12:43PM - in reply to Viren fan Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
very funny dude! i was being serious.
toivo
RE: Lasse Viren documentary Running is your Life 12/14/2006 10:45AM - in reply to Norcal JC Coach Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I have it on VHS, but would love to get a dvd of it. If someone is willing to go into business burning copies, I'm sure there's a small market out here.
(It would then be easier to fast-forward through the needle up the sinus scene!)
toivo
RE: Lasse Viren documentary Running is your Life 12/19/2006 2:01PM - in reply to Kelly LaDuke Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Getting pretty close to Xmas...
Where's our santa?
Bump