Pages: | 1 | 2 |
Florida Lover
Which state is the most exciting/fun state? 9/24/2006 8:35PM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Florida baby!!!! Great chicks, great weather, beaches, and always something to do. What state could be better?
dasfsd
RE: Which state is the most exciting/fun state? 9/24/2006 9:13PM - in reply to Florida Lover Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Great looking, maybe. Try Cali.
dorthy
RE: Which state is the most exciting/fun state? 9/24/2006 9:19PM - in reply to Florida Lover Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
kansas
RLASD
RE: Which state is the most exciting/fun state? 9/24/2006 9:26PM - in reply to dorthy Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

dorthy wrote:

kansas

I second that. Evolution is BS
Waylon Jennings
RE: Which state is the most exciting/fun state? 9/24/2006 9:30PM - in reply to dorthy Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
If you aint never been there, then i guess you aint been told...that yah just cant live in Texas..unless youve gota lota soul.
The PointMAN
RE: Which state is the most exciting/fun state? 9/24/2006 9:32PM - in reply to RLASD Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Gots to be kansas. those chicks wear overalls and can hall more hay then hercules! Chicks with D_ _ _ S! If ya know what I mean!
florida rules
RE: Which state is the most exciting/fun state? 9/24/2006 9:45PM - in reply to The PointMAN Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
actually this is a crappy state. i live here and it is a sad place. if your rich then you should have fun. if your 99 and living on SS youll be ok. otherwise you might want to look for a state where the people who live there were actually born there. Florida isnt that.
Sub3
RE: Which state is the most exciting/fun state? 9/25/2006 8:31AM - in reply to Florida Lover Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Nirvana
Sports Fan
RE: Which state is the most exciting/fun state? 9/25/2006 8:47AM - in reply to Sub3 Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
As a sports fan that enjoys all 4 seasons, I love MICHIGAN. We have had a terrific year. The Pistons had the best record in Basketball. The Tigers are in the playoffs and have added additional excitement to the area. The Red Wings had the best record in Hockey. The Lions suck but the Wolverines are undefeated and just kicked the shit out of Notre Dame. Hell even the Shock won the WNBA this year.

In the sport that matters (running) Ritz is always going to be talked about. The Hansons group are our home town heroes. The state consistently puts several teams in the cross teams in NCAA finals. Life is good. Go Calvin
LouSiffer
RE: Which state is the most exciting/fun state? 9/25/2006 9:30AM - in reply to Florida Lover Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
florida?

good god son, get out and travel a bit will ya?

(my wifes best friend is a former semionle cheerleader who know lives in albany NY, if thats any point of view)

Florida Lover wrote:

Florida baby!!!! Great chicks, great weather, beaches, and always something to do. What state could be better?
You are lost
RE: Which state is the most exciting/fun state? 9/25/2006 9:55AM - in reply to Florida Lover Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Colorado
California
Jizzmo
RE: Which state is the most exciting/fun state? 9/25/2006 10:01AM - in reply to Florida Lover Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I think you'd have to say CA hands down. While FL does have nice beaches and such, that is ALL it has.
CA has beaches, mountains, big cities, and some small towns.

Regardless of what you are into you can pretty much do it in CA.
finally
RE: Which state is the most exciting/fun state? 9/25/2006 10:05AM - in reply to Jizzmo Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
florida - give me a break

i would actually put florida as one of the states i would least like to live in

california is #1, after that... hard to say, maybe new york because at least they have nyc and some mountains and a few beaches...
mjlaye
RE: Which state is the most exciting/fun state? 9/25/2006 10:05AM - in reply to You are lost Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Mountains, beaches, 4 seasons or 1 season, major city, middle of nowhere, deserts, temperate rain forests, 14K plus peaks, lowest point in the lower 48, downhill skiing, surfing, wineries, breweries, 5 baseball teams, 4 basketball, 3 football, and 2 hockey. If you want it, someplace in Cali has it.

Easily the most fun, exciting state.
washingmarrow
RE: Which state is the most exciting/fun state? 9/25/2006 10:21AM - in reply to mjlaye Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
north dakota
maryjane
RE: Which state is the most exciting/fun state? 9/25/2006 10:29AM - in reply to washingmarrow Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
i'll second colorado. also would throw arizona in there as well.
Dickstool
RE: Which state is the most exciting/fun state? 9/25/2006 9:44PM - in reply to washingmarrow Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

washingmarrow wrote:

north dakota

Yes, definitely North Dakota. If you disagree, I'll f***ing kill you.
arizonan
RE: Which state is the most exciting/fun state? 9/25/2006 9:52PM - in reply to maryjane Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

maryjane wrote:

i'll second colorado. also would throw arizona in there as well.

I live in Arizona, but I don't think it could be considered the most fun/exciting state. Maybe top 5-10 though. My vote goes to Hawaii. I mean, the state's a series of volcanoes.
my order
RE: Which state is the most exciting/fun state? 9/25/2006 9:54PM - in reply to arizonan Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
been to a lot of states.

my top 3
California
Texas
Florida

Im from texas by the way
Tim The Toot
RE: Which state is the most exciting/fun state? 9/25/2006 9:57PM - in reply to my order Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Well it isn't Iowa
Pages: | 1 | 2 |