X Runner
John Travolta looking buff 8/19/2006 6:51AM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
http://www.snac.com/pic_13.htm#1

From the photo of Marion Jones with Victor Conte.
Is that John Travolta on the right?
otter
RE: John Travolta looking buff 8/19/2006 7:09AM - in reply to X Runner Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
no
Rambo
RE: John Travolta looking buff 8/19/2006 9:36AM - in reply to X Runner Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
It's Sly Stalone.
Da' Burning Smell of My Stool
RE: John Travolta looking buff 8/19/2006 9:38AM - in reply to otter Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I am fairly sure that is him, all buffed out. Put him in a white leisure suit and think about it. How about in a cheesy cowboy bar on a mechanical bull? In a UC Santa Cruz Banana Slug t-shirt? In a private 747 jet? With an annoying mother? Yeah, that could be Travolta.
jag
RE: John Travolta looking buff 8/19/2006 10:23AM - in reply to X Runner Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
why does that guys left thigh look twice as big as his right?
Gummo
RE: John Travolta looking buff 8/19/2006 10:50AM - in reply to jag Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

jag wrote:

hahahaha you're right. I think he is a wax statue of travolta.
in less than thirty seconds
RE: John Travolta looking buff 8/19/2006 12:33PM - in reply to Gummo Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
How about we just clicking on the Back to Gallery link and finding the picture in the Gallery where it says Victor Conte, Marion Jones, CJ Hunter and Milos Sarev
SNAC System founder, three-time
Olympic gold medalist, 1999 World Championship shot put gold medalist, and professional bodybuilder.

Talk about tough...probably more to speculate it is Travolta??
Albert Kinsey
RE: John Travolta looking buff 8/19/2006 12:37PM - in reply to jag Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

jag wrote:

Because it's on the left that he, like most men, tucks his member.