Pages: | 1 | 2 |
Never Bitter Beer
How much does a 30pack of Keystone Light cost where you live? 5/3/2006 1:37PM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
My buddies and I are going on a trip to South Carolina the week after next and we're trying to figure out our budget for beer and food. Around us, A case of stones costs $12.49 but with NY's bottle deposit it's 15 dollars. We want to know if we're better off buying it up here and carting it down south ourselves or if we're better off buying it once we get there or in some other state along the way.

We realize keystone is not the best beer in the world, but we're looking for quanity over quality.
kramercosmo
RE: How much does a 30pack of Keystone Light cost where you live? 5/3/2006 1:58PM - in reply to Never Bitter Beer Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I'd say your better off buying it in a state without the additional 5 cents deposit. I know in Jersey it's about the same price in new york, but you'd save a buck fifty for every case you buy...buy 9 cases, get the 10th free.
hsdhh
RE: How much does a 30pack of Keystone Light cost where you live? 5/3/2006 2:01PM - in reply to Never Bitter Beer Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I haven't been in that part of the beer aisle in at least 6 years. At 3.2% alcohol you would be better off getting a better beer with higher content. Just my .02 deposit.
agree w/ hsdhh
RE: How much does a 30pack of Keystone Light cost where you live? 5/3/2006 2:06PM - in reply to hsdhh Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
hsddh's got it right. It's usually worth it to buy the better stuff. In the end you'll get more alcohol for your dollar, you won't have to piss every 5 minutes, and it actually tastes good. If you walk out of the store with 20 cases of Keystone Light you'll have a swarm of Honda Accords following close behind wondering where the next frat party is.
best of both worlds
RE: How much does a 30pack of Keystone Light cost where you live? 5/3/2006 2:08PM - in reply to agree w/ hsdhh Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Keystone Ice
5.9%
same price
DUFF MAN
RE: How much does a 30pack of Keystone Light cost where you live? 5/3/2006 2:41PM - in reply to best of both worlds Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Good points, all good points
Appletunes
RE: How much does a 30pack of Keystone Light cost where you live? 5/3/2006 2:47PM - in reply to DUFF MAN Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I like bitter beer.
Love the 'Stones
RE: How much does a 30pack of Keystone Light cost where you live? 5/3/2006 3:00PM - in reply to Appletunes Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
$11.99 for a dirty thirty. No deposit tax BS. Awesome.
narf
RE: How much does a 30pack of Keystone Light cost where you live? 5/3/2006 3:01PM - in reply to Appletunes Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
look for steel reserve, 8.1% and $5 for a 12 pack
AA/bb/CC
RE: How much does a 30pack of Keystone Light cost where you live? 5/3/2006 3:13PM - in reply to narf Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
South Carlina has some antiquated liquor laws. They can only sell mini bottles for mixed drinks in bars etc., and no double shots. Is their beer still 3.5? Better check first.

Jesus would not be allowed to turn water into wine in SC!
Never Bitter Beer
RE: How much does a 30pack of Keystone Light cost where you live? 5/3/2006 3:13PM - in reply to Love the 'Stones Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
What state are you from Love The 'Stones?
KnowItAll
RE: How much does a 30pack of Keystone Light cost where you live? 5/3/2006 3:41PM - in reply to Never Bitter Beer Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
At the Superior Liquormart outside of Boulder, they occassionally have a coupon for a 30-pack of 'Stones for $9.99!!! I bought 3 of them last time and just kept them in my garage until I found a good use for them...poker nights, watching sports with buddies, etc. You can never have too much beer, in my opinion.
Love the 'Stones
RE: How much does a 30pack of Keystone Light cost where you live? 5/3/2006 3:59PM - in reply to Never Bitter Beer Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
from Illinois...
Image: http://www.trackandfieldphoto.net/DisplayNextJpg.php?060428_0015_0600_RLM

missippi mud
RE: How much does a 30pack of Keystone Light cost where you live? 5/3/2006 5:59PM - in reply to Love the 'Stones Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
here in miss'ippi 30 stones will run ya 10.99
luv2run
RE: How much does a 30pack of Keystone Light cost where you live? 5/3/2006 6:03PM - in reply to Never Bitter Beer Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I am proud to say I do not know since Keystone Light sucks!
ITB
RE: How much does a 30pack of Keystone Light cost where you live? 5/3/2006 6:15PM - in reply to luv2run Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Yeah, I have seen that horsepiss here in Detroit for 9.99+deposit. You can also get Mil. Best for the same price. It all tastes the same after 3 or so!!!!
yum beer
RE: How much does a 30pack of Keystone Light cost where you live? 5/3/2006 6:19PM - in reply to ITB Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I used to go to school In CT and there was a stroe that you could get it for 9.99 but that was only at this once place. That was also for a 30 rack. Down here in the south these people are bitches and only have 24 cases
Giddy
RE: How much does a 30pack of Keystone Light cost where you live? 5/3/2006 6:25PM - in reply to yum beer Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
It costs me a hangover and sex with an unatractive female, yet I put up with Keystone for some reason.

South Carolina sells standard shots now, no more little bottles.
brogan1
RE: How much does a 30pack of Keystone Light cost where you live? 5/3/2006 6:33PM - in reply to Giddy Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I usually buy key light in kegs, which is $45 after tax. Not positive, but pretty sure in 30 packs they're $16. I live in PA.
hOnEsT AbDi
RE: How much does a 30pack of Keystone Light cost where you live? 5/3/2006 7:46PM - in reply to brogan1 Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
yo dudez screw that shizzle i get my brewdogzz with the FIVE FINGER DISCOUT if u knowz what i mean bro. FTP.
Pages: | 1 | 2 |