Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |
gtowne
RE: Running Vanity Plates 3/24/2006 10:43AM - in reply to BigE Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Chico XC
QUIKCHIK
RE: Running Vanity Plates 3/24/2006 11:36AM - in reply to Rav Simcha Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I have 26 MI RUN on my Toyota Rav4
You Knows It
RE: Running Vanity Plates 3/24/2006 11:40AM - in reply to QUIKCHIK Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

QUIKCHIK wrote:

Wow. You are double cool.
estrada
RE: Running Vanity Plates 3/24/2006 11:48AM - in reply to You Knows It Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
My coach who is an out of shape penguin and kind of a moron has run10k on his license plate, we all make fun of him because it's just so damn funny that he put a running thing on his plate when he sucks at running.
wjw0006
RE: Running Vanity Plates 3/24/2006 12:56PM - in reply to BigE Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
i like my plate the best: SEBCOE
denali
RE: Running Vanity Plates 3/24/2006 1:56PM - in reply to wjw0006 Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
My plate is : RUN FAZT
gumby
RE: Running Vanity Plates 3/24/2006 3:25PM - in reply to denali Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
GETUGLY
someone
RE: Running Vanity Plates 3/24/2006 3:29PM - in reply to QUIKCHIK Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
so, you have never actually finished a marathon, or do you usually walk the last .2.

QUIKCHIK wrote:

atownrunnin
RE: Running Vanity Plates 3/24/2006 3:47PM - in reply to someone Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
A friend of mine has "ONE 5280" on his plates. Not sure why since he was a 5K guy, but still.
Youth
RE: Running Vanity Plates 3/24/2006 3:50PM - in reply to atownrunnin Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I saw one that was a heart followed by 2RNXC.
KudzuRunner
RE: Running Vanity Plates 3/24/2006 4:24PM - in reply to BigE Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
JCKRBBT
becauseimnice
RE: Running Vanity Plates 3/24/2006 5:10PM - in reply to KudzuRunner Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
some letsrun themed plates:

FLAGPOL - flagpole willay
FANNYPK - the infamous fannypak thread
POWRPNT - the infamous powerpoint thread
WEBBHTR - webb hater
WEBBFAN - webb fan
WIN1ELG - pre athens
STFUVPM - shut up vipam
WTFRITZ - what the f*** ritz
WTGRITZ - way to go ritz
BANDIT - the bandit thread
GALLOWK - our favorite
GUISGOD - for the Gu lovers
LEFTURN - for the trackies
KENYAN - do it

i'm done. someone come up with more.
Okay
RE: Running Vanity Plates 3/24/2006 6:03PM - in reply to becauseimnice Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
TRAINERS - for Rexing's car.
Tinman
RE: Running Vanity Plates 3/24/2006 7:03PM - in reply to Actually Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Actually wrote:

Why not just put IMAFAG since that's what any vanity plate will say about you?

Come out the Prefontaine Classic Track meet and say hi. I'll be glad to show you some of your type of kindness in return.
Old Tree
RE: Running Vanity Plates 3/24/2006 9:51PM - in reply to Tinman Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Seen many years ago at the old Stanford stadium: IMFAST. Pretty sure it was Butch Reynolds' car.
not butch reynolds
RE: Running Vanity Plates 3/27/2006 12:30AM - in reply to Old Tree Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
i saw jonathon riley and someone else get in a car that said SUBFOUR at stanford one day.
Actually
RE: Running Vanity Plates 3/27/2006 4:38AM - in reply to Tinman Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Tinman wrote:

Actually wrote:

Why not just put IMAFAG since that's what any vanity plate will say about you?

Come out the Prefontaine Classic Track meet and say hi. I'll be glad to show you some of your type of kindness in return.

Sorry Tinman that was not meant as a personal attack against you. I'm just not a big fan of vanity plates. It just so happened that you were the last person who posted so when I replied it went your way...my apologies...
QUIKCHIK
RE: Running Vanity Plates 3/27/2006 11:54AM - in reply to someone Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I'm afraid there are some limitations to
a license plate.

btw- I've finished 20 marathons with very
little walking.
yoyoyoy
RE: Running Vanity Plates 3/27/2006 11:56AM - in reply to Rav Simcha Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
bump
keith Stone
RE: Running Vanity Plates 3/27/2006 12:01PM - in reply to becauseimnice Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
A some friends of mine have the following plates:

GONRUNIN
DOURUN2?
OUT4ARUN

Me, it's still my old business name but I'm switching to:

CODING4$
Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |