Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |
LetsRun.com
your benevolent dictator
Merry Xmas LetsRun!!! Mo Farah will be training today, will you? 12/24/2012 10:55PM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Of course Ill be running (on Christmas Day)! the double Olympic champion told the Radio Times recently. Im going to run twice, because my rivals will probably only run once, so Ill have done more than anyone else.

Read more at http://www.athleticsweekly.com/news/training-this-christmas/#D5pFyfYaj10HPQ1C.99
Mr. Wise
RE: Merry Xmas LetsRun!!! Mo Farah will be training today, will you? 12/24/2012 11:32PM - in reply to LetsRun.com Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I will be.
5 miles in the morning
5 more miles after lunch.
not that big of a deal, and I am slow.
ex runner
RE: Merry Xmas LetsRun!!! Mo Farah will be training today, will you? 12/24/2012 11:59PM - in reply to LetsRun.com Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
No. You asked.
Its my BIRTHDAY TOO
RE: Merry Xmas LetsRun!!! Mo Farah will be training today, will you? 12/25/2012 12:19AM - in reply to ex runner Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
8-9 miles on the treadmill
coach d
RE: Merry Xmas LetsRun!!! Mo Farah will be training today, will you? 12/25/2012 12:25AM - in reply to LetsRun.com Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Long warmup: 2X6X100m stride-throughs (like Bolt) plus starts

5X60m @100% from blocks with 15 min (maximum speed workout)

stride-throughs for cooldown (also like Bolt)

Adam Gemili is a wimp!!!
long sox
RE: Merry Xmas LetsRun!!! Mo Farah will be training today, will you? 12/25/2012 12:40AM - in reply to LetsRun.com Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
No, I ran the last 10 days and I'm having a rest day.
yuowenger
RE: Merry Xmas LetsRun!!! Mo Farah will be training today, will you? 12/25/2012 12:42AM - in reply to coach d Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
you bet i will!!! 1 mile to keep up with the runner's world streak!
Raptured
RE: Merry Xmas LetsRun!!! Mo Farah will be training today, will you? 12/25/2012 1:21AM - in reply to Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I no longer take days off and I have 12 miles on the schedule tomorrow.
jurassiccat
RE: Merry Xmas LetsRun!!! Mo Farah will be training today, will you? 12/25/2012 1:55AM - in reply to LetsRun.com Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Yes, a chill 6 or 7 at Woodward Park. I love holiday runs. Wherever you go, you feel like the whole place is yours.
cenotaph
RE: Merry Xmas LetsRun!!! Mo Farah will be training today, will you? 12/25/2012 5:44AM - in reply to LetsRun.com Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
i dont get why farah made a point of this. im not that good but will still be doubling like a lot of other people here. 15 really early in the morning before the kids wake up (hopefully) and 5 sometime in the afternoon
trollism
RE: Merry Xmas LetsRun!!! Mo Farah will be training today, will you? 12/25/2012 5:57AM - in reply to cenotaph Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

cenotaph wrote:

i dont get why farah made a point of this. im not that good but will still be doubling like a lot of other people here. 15 really early in the morning before the kids wake up (hopefully) and 5 sometime in the afternoon

He made a point of it because the point of the article was to ask people whether they would be running on Christmas Day or not.

He didn't just send out a press release stating his Christmas training plans.
Trollist
RE: Merry Xmas LetsRun!!! Mo Farah will be training today, will you? 12/25/2012 6:47AM - in reply to LetsRun.com Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Mo Farah is Muslim. Why would he be concerned with Christmas?
TWE
RE: Merry Xmas LetsRun!!! Mo Farah will be training today, will you? 12/25/2012 8:29AM - in reply to LetsRun.com Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
It's also Tuesday, always run 5 in my todaysmiles shirt on Tuesday.
michiganxcrunner
RE: Merry Xmas LetsRun!!! Mo Farah will be training today, will you? 12/25/2012 9:04AM - in reply to LetsRun.com Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Yep, just logged an easy 8 miler in the snow. About halfway through, two deer popped outta the woods and crossed the road just ahead of me. Christmas miracle?
I think yes.
Dennis Reynolds
RE: Merry Xmas LetsRun!!! Mo Farah will be training today, will you? 12/25/2012 9:41AM - in reply to LetsRun.com Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
"I train twice a day every day, except Christmas" - Haile Gebrselassie
The Thing from Another Thing
RE: Merry Xmas LetsRun!!! Mo Farah will be training today, will you? 12/25/2012 9:59AM - in reply to Dennis Reynolds Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Mo Farah gets paid to train.
Dennis Reynolds
RE: Merry Xmas LetsRun!!! Mo Farah will be training today, will you? 12/25/2012 10:02AM - in reply to The Thing from Another Thing Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

The Thing from Another Thing wrote:

Lots of people get paid to do their job and are not required to do it on Christmas.
Not a Coach
RE: Merry Xmas LetsRun!!! Mo Farah will be training today, will you? 12/25/2012 10:06AM - in reply to Dennis Reynolds Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Dennis Reynolds wrote:

The Thing from Another Thing wrote:

Lots of people get paid to do their job and are not required to do it on Christmas.

Why insult Mo's religion. Mo observes Ramadan, not Christmas. Neither do I.

200m, 400m, 600m, 800m, 200m, 200m, 200m with 90 seconds recoveries.
cenotaph
RE: Merry Xmas LetsRun!!! Mo Farah will be training today, will you? 12/25/2012 10:21AM - in reply to trollism Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

trollism wrote:

cenotaph wrote:

He made a point of it because the point of the article was to ask people whether they would be running on Christmas Day or not.

He didn't just send out a press release stating his Christmas training plans.

it was also mentioned in a competitor article a few weeks ago where he said he would have to run on christmas. i got the impression he thought it was a big deal and something he hadnt done before
college dude...
RE: Merry Xmas LetsRun!!! Mo Farah will be training today, will you? 12/25/2012 10:22AM - in reply to Not a Coach Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Christmas Mile Repeats! Yay!
Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |