|10 foot midget|
Let's get this party started running dorks!
1. Rupp, 27:20, squeezes it down from 800 out and drops Ritz with a determined last 300.
2. Ritz, 27:25, hangs on only to be out kicked.
3. Teg, 27:35, dropped with 500 to go but manages to out kick Derrick and Curtis
1. Rupp 27:33, winds up the last 5k and drops the last 600 like its hot.
2. Ritz 27:40, starting to come on at the right time but cant hang with training partner Rupp.
3. Teg 27:46, too experienced not to make the team but has to turn it on last 400 to outlast a charging...
4. Bobby Curtis, 27:48 barelly misses Olympic team.
5. Aaron Braun, in the race until last 800 falls back to 27:51
6. Brent Vaughn, 27:56 gives it a good go but hang in there with the top dawgs.
7.Scott Bauhs, 28:01
8.Chris Derrick, 28:03 too tired to hang with the big boys at the end of a long season.
9.Joseph Chirlee, 28:09
10. Ryan Vail, 28:11