Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |
moron..
This month cover of Running Times 4/8/2012 1:59PM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Is it just me or is this the best cover ever? That woman is smoking hot and fast.
kertwang
RE: This month cover of Running Times 4/8/2012 2:02PM - in reply to moron.. Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
holy cow
Old and Over the Hill
RE: This month cover of Running Times 4/8/2012 2:09PM - in reply to kertwang Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
and she's forty years young. still running decently well here in LA area races. what i want to know is, how the hell did hesch eff that one up? dude?
ace hood
RE: This month cover of Running Times 4/8/2012 2:33PM - in reply to moron.. Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
exceptionally hot.
EArmstrong
RE: This month cover of Running Times 4/8/2012 2:36PM - in reply to ace hood Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Pic?
Manny Lintom
RE: This month cover of Running Times 4/8/2012 2:53PM - in reply to EArmstrong Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Can't find the exact pic yet online, but it's Grace Padilla, here's a video from RT with her stretching:

http://runningtimes.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=18221
Mush
RE: This month cover of Running Times 4/8/2012 8:48PM - in reply to Manny Lintom Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
BUMP
Groundskeeper Willie
RE: This month cover of Running Times 4/8/2012 8:55PM - in reply to moron.. Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I just want to take a bite out of that thing!
j0nathan
RE: This month cover of Running Times 4/8/2012 9:31PM - in reply to Manny Lintom Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Manny Lintom wrote:

Can't find the exact pic yet online, but it's Grace Padilla, here's a video from RT with her stretching:

http://runningtimes.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=18221

Damn.......is the dude in the video hittin it? I hope not.
kcb
RE: This month cover of Running Times 4/9/2012 5:23PM - in reply to moron.. Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Great ass, bod and face; one of the best covers ever.
Trollie Trollovich
RE: This month cover of Running Times 4/9/2012 6:23PM - in reply to kcb Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Pete's thesis in that video is overstated and perhaps even dubious. Grace is really lovely, though.
Robert Paulson
RE: This month cover of Running Times 4/9/2012 6:56PM - in reply to moron.. Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
The pictures inside the article are a bit odd in that she is wearing a lot more makeup than you would expect to see when someone is running. Still better than some of the bizarre photoshop errors that RW has been publishing of late.
In the know...
RE: This month cover of Running Times 4/9/2012 7:24PM - in reply to Robert Paulson Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Oh how quickly we forget. This month's RT cover is not the best ever...

This one is:

http://i12.tinypic.com/40ax9ih.jpg
Sir Lance-alot
RE: This month cover of Running Times 4/9/2012 8:49PM - in reply to Robert Paulson Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Robert Paulson wrote:

The pictures inside the article are a bit odd in that she is wearing a lot more makeup than you would expect to see when someone is running. Still better than some of the bizarre photoshop errors that RW has been publishing of late.

Well, I am not too surprised actually. Because I remember seeing that training video that she and a couple other runners made with Magill, And yes, I did think she was pretty good looking, but it was clear that SHE thought she was super duper hot. She was doing a lot of prancing around, mugging for the camera, bending over and looking over the shoulder to smile at anyone checking out her booty that she was putting on display, etc.

Hey, before someone gets bent out of shape, I am not saying I didn't enjoy the "show", and furthermore, yes, if one has "it", its cool to flaunt it.....to a point. But my impression was that she was just a weeee bit too aware of her good looks and a weeeee bit too conscious of trying to get attention from it.

So she got a cover shot to show off on? Good for her. I am sure it made her day (life).

(ok, now here's where someone can come and tell me that
1) I am wrong, she's noooothing iike that person, etc
2) I must be gay
3) I must be jealous
4) all of the above.

Great, fine, that's me. Now carry on)
Reality Bath
RE: This month cover of Running Times 4/9/2012 8:55PM - in reply to Sir Lance-alot Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I have a feeling that MaGill told her to ham it up. He certainly does so himself, in a more goofy way.

Sir Lance-alot wrote:

Well, I am not too surprised actually. Because I remember seeing that training video that she and a couple other runners made with Magill, And yes, I did think she was pretty good looking, but it was clear that SHE thought she was super duper hot. She was doing a lot of prancing around, mugging for the camera, bending over and looking over the shoulder to smile at anyone checking out her booty that she was putting on display, etc.

)
Old and Over the Hill
RE: This month cover of Running Times 4/10/2012 9:44AM - in reply to Reality Bath Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Lance a Lot, i think this to be true. pete is a goofy guy and this would be typical magill, maaking it so that you have to laugh at the "absurdity" of it all.

Reality Bath wrote:

I have a feeling that MaGill told her to ham it up. He certainly does so himself, in a more goofy way.

Adam C
RE: This month cover of Running Times 4/17/2012 2:29PM - in reply to moron.. Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
How does Grace get those killer abs?
Totes for Jollies
RE: This month cover of Running Times 4/17/2012 2:33PM - in reply to Manny Lintom Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Adam C
RE: This month cover of Running Times 4/17/2012 2:39PM - in reply to Totes for Jollies Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Perc
RE: This month cover of Running Times 4/19/2012 1:10PM - in reply to moron.. Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Sadly--that's what it come to for the once great Running Times--attracting readers with hot babes instead of good content.
Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |