2014 NCAA Cross Country Championships
We break down Colorado's repeat and compare them to the 2001 CU, 2003 Stanford and 2005 Wisconsin NCAA all-time great championship teams.We look at the Oregon 1-2 punch, Stanford's improvement, and how tough it is for true frosh.
Oregon's Edward Cheserek repeated and was followed by his teammate Eric Jenkins, but they were no match for Mark Wetmore's Colorado Buffaloes, who repeated as NCAA champs. Recap and results.
Kate Avery of Iona was clearly best and so were Walt Dretnth's Michigan State women at the 2014 NCAA Championships. Race Results Weekly recap with results.
Futsum Is Tired of Losing, The Pac-12 Is Dominant and Really Early 2015 Projections: 7 Final Thoughts on NCAA XC
We give Walt Drenth, Michigan State and Kate Avery the praise they deserve, plus talk Sarah Disanza, Emma Bates, Providence, and freshmen.
Michigan State Not Feeling The Pressure, Emma Bates Is Happy With Her Season, Pre-Race Parties Are Good and Bad, 10 Takeaways from the Women’s Press Conference
4 leading ladies and coaches shared their wisdom.
The Coaches Praise Colorado, Futsum Prays for Rain and Chris Fox Explains Syracuse's Rise: Six Takeaways from the Men's Press Conference
With the race mere hours away, we pass on what we learned this afternoon.
On The Boards
- Can we get NCAAs out of Indiana?
- Barefoot runners in NCAA Championship?
- First ever sit-and-kick NCAA XC: at 8k, 40 runners within 5 secs of the leader
- How did Michigan State beat the women's race and beat teams like Georgetown, Oregon, Colorado, Stanford, etc.?!?!
- Can Cheserek and Jenkins go 1-2 at Nationals?
- Ches JOGS to victory
- Portland in 3rd! Over NAU, Syracuse and Oregon
- Official NCAA 2014 XC Championships Thread
- It's really weird that D1 NCAAs is tomorrow
- Pat Tiernan is the only runner that could beat Ches
- Eight Takes From The Men's Race - 2014 NCAA Cross-Country Championships
- Edward Cheserek And Colorado Both Repeat As NCAA Cross-Country Champions
- Kate Avery, Michigan State Run Away With 2014 NCAA Women's Cross Country Titles
- How Low Can Colorado Go, Michigan State Makes A Statement, Syracuse's Podium Chances And A Wild Women's Individual Race
- Instant Analysis of Men’s Race at 2014 adidas Wisconsin: Syracuse Puts on A Clinic and Arrives On The National Stage
- Michigan State Not Feeling The Pressure, Emma Bates Is Happy With Her Season, Pre-Race Parties Are Good and Bad, 10 Takeaways from the Women’s Press Conference
- The Coaches Praise Colorado, Futsum Prays for Rain and Chris Fox Explains Syracuse's Rise: Six Takeaways from the Men's Press Conference
- 2014 NCAA XC Men's Preview: Mark Wetmore & Colorado Go for the Program's First Repeat
- Who Gets In If We Use The Butler Projections Instead Of The Rankings?
- NCAA Regionals, Women's Preview: Who's Going To NCAAs?
- 2014 NCAA Regionals Men's Cross-Country Preview: Who's On Track To Qualify For The Big Dance?
- Who's In? Who's Out? 2014 NCAA Regional Projections Assuming Everything Goes According To Form
- 2014 Ivy League Heps Men's Cross Country Preview: The Most Wide-Open Race in A Long, Long Time Should Be Exciting
- 2014 adidas Wisconsin Preview: An Incredible 19 Ranked Men's Teams And 22 Ranked Women's Teams Are Ready To Battle
- 2014 Pre-Nats Preview: Are You Ready For #1 Colorado Vs. #2 Oregon And #1 Michigan Women Vs. #3 Oregon And #4 Georgetown?