Quote Of The Day
“I started my career as a big underdog, and now as a 35-year-old, I am embracing this mindset again as I return to the NYRR Millrose Games for my seventh attempt at the historic NYRR Wanamaker Mile title. New York has been a second home for my racing career, having raced in the Big Apple over 25 times, so I can’t wait to return once again to the familiar ‘boards’ of The Armory, coincidentally the first track I ever raced at on U.S. soil back in 2001.”
– Nick Willis talking ahead of this year’s Wanamaker Mile where he will try to win a race where he has been runner-up three times, third twice and fifth once.
- Galen Rupp back to aqua jogging
- Why do random people wear NOP gear?
- You start running at your 1 Mile race pace with NO warmup whatsoever. How far do you make it at that pace?
- Walmsley 23rd Fittest Man, Kipchoge 21st According to SI Top 50
- How much do I tip the flight attendant on a 3-hour flight from Denver to Cleveland, if I buy a $4.99 coffee?
- Official Jeff Bezos Divorce Thread
- Is "zero drop" (heel-to-toe) a gimmick or optimal for some runners?
- Why are people so afraid of going through "bad" neighborhoods?
- Bad news for those of us wanting to BQ for next year’s BostonMarathon
- Name the ugliest cities/downtowns in the USA
- Centro to Bowerman!?