Quote Of The Day
“A pain in the backside (literally).”
“Sadly I won’t be having an indoor season after developing a stress fracture in my sacrum.”
– Britain’s Jake Wightman, the Commonwealth and European bronze medalist at 1,500, announcing he’ll miss the 2018 indoor season with injury.
- Want to know why college is so expensive? North Texas' women's soccer and track complex cost $13.6 million
- Madrid’s San Silvestre race on December 31st is LOADED - T Dibaba, Obiri and Brigid Kosgei
- Only USATF could be so dumb. The 3:27.40 that Bernard Lagat ran for Kenya in 2004 just got ratified as the American record
- Oscar Pistorius (400m, ZA) now teaching Bible study classes to gangsters in prison, and designed artistic vegetable garden
- Shoe contracts that END next week
- Allie and Brad move to Arizona (and start a youtube channel)
- And the award for most disappointing race/runner of the year in 2018 goes to...
- Could Jenny Simpson move back to the steeplechase?