Quote Of The Day
“I’ve always attributed it to just being generally endurance athletes. I think they like to be in groups. They like to go and do things around people, but then when they try to interact with each other it’s the weirdest, most awkward thing. I don’t know, they’re strange. I like them. They generally tend to be educated and intelligent. It attracts a crowd of people that are entertaining, but for whatever reason they seem to be lacking in social skills. I guess that’s what makes it fun too if you just laugh at it.”
– Former pro cyclist and doper, Floyd Landis, talking about the common “socially awkward” trend he notices among runners, cyclists and endurance athletes in general.
- 2019 Boston Marathon American Field is Announced.... Guess who's not on it (Hint SF)
- Who is right on whether Donald Trump gives a s*** what people think about him? Me or Floyd Landis?
- 6'2, 185 pounds is the ideal male physique
- Do mile repeats have any place for half marathon training?
- Brand new $15 million UNC track is defective
- Moving to paper running logs Jan 1. Am I an idiot?
- All the T & F records are suspect expect the marathon?
- When did the slogan on the Main Page change to "Let's Run -- Where the pros go"?
- Walmsley CRAZY Workout - Will Go Sub 1:04:00
- Does running help you lose weight
- what are some underrated cities?