Quote Of The Day
“We deeply regret the violations that occurred during the event. Marathon running is not simply exercise, it is a metaphor for life, and every runner is responsible for him or herself.”
– Announcement from the organizers of the Shenzhen Half Marathon after they had to disqualify over 250 runners for various forms of cheating at their race last weekend.
- Konstanze Klosterhalfen to NOP!!
- Breaking: Adam Goucher says he thinks a resolution to the Salazar/NOP doping investigation is "coming very, very soon"
- NRR: College Student Housesitter Broke into My Liquor Cabinet?
- Competitive over 30s, what are you taking for joints?
- Farah doing low squats with 40kg- so where does his speed come from?
- What kind of car do you drive? Whats your career? (Medical Field)
- Is "Asian Last" a real thing? "Adidas Takumi-Ren (is) designed on an Asian last which features a wider forefoot.&
- Does doing spin classes to x-train make me a hobby jogger?
- Official NXN Discussion Thread 2018
- What is going on with this girl?
- Magness vs Daniels on time at threshold