Quote Of The Day
“I wanted it to be more snow than it was. We wanted the hardest conditions because we’ve practiced having calm minds all season. We woke up and it was like Christmas morning. We were like, woo-hoo! Snow!”
– Colorado’s Dani Jones talking about the conditions at the 2018 NCAA Cross-Country Championships. Jones won the individual title and led the Buffaloes, who didn’t even win their conference meet, to a impressive and dominant win in the team race.
- LetsRun.com Day #2 in Ethiopia: I went to a kids race in Ethiopia...they give out finishers medals... ask me anything
- Dani Jones - NCAA Division I XC Champ 2018
- Am I right to be annoyed with my partner? If so, what's the best way to handle things?
- Gebrselassie says we've got to factor in the technology of shoes when discussing world records
- Morgan McDonald NCAA XC Champion 2018
- California fires and CIM
- Which long distance WR is slightly faster than your 400m PR when averaged per lap?
- Milage isn’t working for me :( have I reached my genetic potential?
- Marathon stuffed my cash prize. Can I do anything?
- 2019 IAAF world cross country OPEN TO ANYONE TO COMPETE IN!