Quote Of The Day
“Culture. It wasn’t training. It wasn’t fitness. It wasn’t talent. It was culture. When I first started working with them, I think there was a lot of doubt who we were and they squashed that pretty well. Everyone’s bought into our program and what we’re doing. And the simple answer for it is team.”
– Notre Dame coach Sean Carlson talking about how the team progressed from 10th in the conference two years ago to winning their first ACC conference title.
- Galen Rupp undergoes foot surgery, will miss 2019 spring marathon season
- USA bombing USA - Obama, Clinton, CNN Targetted
- College sports are affirmative action for rich white students according to The Atlantic
- Just inherited $50G. How to manage this?
- Running with social anxiety, how to overcome this ????
- Landlord won't fix furnace. What is my next step?
- The 4% is cheating and should be banned
- Jim Ryun did 20 mile runs
- Serious - Women of LetsRun - Why are you on this site?