Quote Of The Day
“To be honest, I hadn’t changed my training to do this race so I’m surprised that I won and ran so fast. When we went past (Senbere) Teferi, I actually thought it was a tactic, that she was slowing and was going to run with us before sprinting.”
– Ethiopia’s Tsehay Gemechu speaking after winning the Delhi Half-Marathon in a course record 66:50 over a field that including world record holder Joyciline Jepkosgei and multi-time global champion Tirunesh Dibaba.
- Claudia Lane commits to Dartmouth
- why were 1968 "summer" Olympics in Mexico in October?
- Will Kenenisa Bekele, the King of cross country and the greatest distance runner ever witnessed, at last, relish in retire?
- Treadmill running: ways to make it more enjoyable? Easier? Technique?
- Any coffee drinkers?
- Sweat elite predicts 2:02:34 for Bekele this weekend thoughts?
- Japan: Robots preferred to migrants because "Immigration would dilute the homogeneous society"
- What music do you listen to on your runs?
- Moving to Texas, never lived in South before. What to expect?
- What happened to barefoot, minimalist, Vibram as the cure for everything that ails the runner?