Quote Of The Day
“My international recruiting happens from 4:30 in the morning to 6:30 in the morning. I’m finishing up my recruiting before I even start practice. I have a four-year-old and a two-year-old and I come home at 6 p.m. at night and they want to play with Daddy. And it’s hard to get American kids on the phone and be a good dad, to be honest with you.”
– University of Alabama coach Dan Waters talking about why he recruits so many Kenyans.
- Official 2018 MLB Game 163/Tiebreaker Monday Discussion Thread - Brewers/Cubs and Rockies/Dodgers
- Hana Hall (Ryan's and Sara's) daughter just ran 17:37
- CIM vs Berlin vs Chicago. Which course is the fastest?
- Currently who is your favorite active U.S. distance runner
- Has a world record ever been split in a run?
- Vegans striking FEAR into hearts of French Butchers
- What’s the problem with profanity?
- In Golf, is shooting a perfect score (18 straight holes in one) easy with the right partner?
- How long will it take for high mileage to kick in?
- What caused my teammate to get so fast?
- Nike Pegasus 35 Now on Sale $79.98 (Better Shoes)
- Start training now: Armory NYC Indoor Marathon and Marathon Relay April 12-14