Quote Of The Day
“I have never run a whole marathon but I will do that after the Tokyo Olympics where I want to contest the 5000m and 10,000m, I am going to focus on that. But I do not want to let go of those shorter distances, I would regret that.”
– Sifan Hassan talking about running the 5000/10000 double at Tokyo 2020 and moving up to the marathon after. It wasn’t long ago that she was primarily a miler, but now with a 65:15 half-marathon best, she’s one of the best on the roads too.
- Has Kipchoge surpassed Bekele as GOAT?
- Why doesn't Eliud Kipchoge beat the half marathon WR?
- KIPCHOGE ACTUALLY LOST IN BERLIN
- Italian Marathoners: almost 10 years without breaking 2:10. What happened?
- Mile races for grown-ups: do these exist???
- Man has "dream debut" and scores just 20 minutes after joining women's team and playing against women
- Jogger stabbed to death in Washington, DC, collapses in takeout restaurant as attacker flees, cops say
- Sadik Mikhou Busted
- VIOLAH JEPCHUMBA, a 65-minute half-marathoner and Ken-born athlete. busted for EPO.
- Nike Pegasus 35 Now on Sale $79.98 (Better Shoes)