Quote Of The Day
“I’m going to let myself enjoy the emotional high but then refocus. I have to take the 200m like another championship, it’s a completely clean slate because I’m only one third of the way there. You don’t know what those girls are going to bring, some of them haven’t run the 100m, so we’ll have to see. But I have said to myself ’I’m here to win, I’m not taking any less.’”
– GB’s Dina Asher-Smith speaking after winning gold in the European Championships 100m about moving ahead to the 200m and 4×100.
- Shelby Houlihan Distance star with Blood Disorder?
- Top 5 Horror Movies
- How can I learn to throw really fast/hard punches without a gym?
- should i break up with my gf if i find myself emotionally infatuated with someone else
- Scholarship Reductions??
- I paid off my mortgage this week before I turned 40. Help me feel like sh!t
- Am I overtraining?
- Why do we put up with yearly shoe updates?
- What are some things upper-middle class workaholics tell themselves to feel better
- Top Ten Dating Advice Tips
- Easy runs all summer
- Do you stop your watch at traffic lights?
- Work Stress Causing Me to Run Less
- Inside The Allegations Against Former UW Track Coach (WBUR Radio Show)