Quote Of The Day
“It was 2010, maybe. I remember my grandad passed away, because I was quite young, and it was a big thing. At the funeral they said something about if you’ve always wanted to do something, go for it, because you don’t know when life will end. I remember thinking, well, I want to do athletics. I went to an open meet and I just ran. And I really enjoyed it, so I started, and that was it.”
– British 100m national champion Reece Prescod talking about how his grandfather’s funeral inspired him to get into track and field.
- REPORT: It's Eugene - 2020 Olympic Trials
- Brett Larner ran the 2020 Tokyo marathon course exactly 2 years before the race - it was 88 degress (31 C) at the start!!
- Mo Farah's latest documentary on Youtube
- Dreams don't become reality- Meghan Markle banned by Royal Family from running London Marathon
- Turning my neighbour Coyote into house Pet
- Why does Adidas release so few shoe models compared to their competition?
- Why would established stars run the OLYMPIC Marathon?
- RG 3 trained with Brooks Johnson and Justin Gatlin over the winter - considered competing in Tokyo 2020 in decathlon or 110h
- Mobile Redirects/ Pop-Up Ads on LetsRun - Official Thread