Quote Of The Day
“He inspires me. Mostly when we see Eliud and how he acts. When it is time to go for training, it is time for training. When it is time for rest, we rest. When it’s time to jog, it’s time for jogging. We watch everything he does. Sometimes he comes to my room because we are close. He comes to my room and Eliud says, ‘focus on what comes to your mind’. He tells me everything is possible.”
– Two-time defending Toronto Waterfront Marathon champion and Canadian all-comers’ record holder (2:06:52) Philemon Rono talking about his experience living and training at Eliud Kipchoge‘s camp in Kenya.
- Serena Williams... I’m the one getting tested the most. Discrimination? I think so’... does she have a point ?
- WHERE IS EDWARD CHESEREK ?????
- Watch Travis Tygart and Yuliya Stepanova talk doping at US Congressional hearing live today (July 25) at 2 pm ET
- Nobody Lives in Missouri By Choice
- Chris Froome has lost the Tour de France
- Is Sub-3 Possible with high-mileage alone? Why or Why Not? How?
- Mary Cain withdraws from schedule 3000 on July 28th
- Smashed my son's Xbox with a hammer as punishment. Now he won't talk to me. Not sure if I screwed up.
- This is the workout that told Jerry Schumacher that Shelby Houlihan was ready to run the American 5000m record in Heusden.