Quote Of The Day
“I decided I want to share my experiences more in the midst of the storm and not just wait until I felt like it was a ‘success’ story … My hope, though, is that there is someone that will see this and is struggling with something similar. I want them to know they are not alone and it is okay to get help and there is hope for freedom and healing.”
– Hannah Fields of the Brooks Beasts writing on Instagram about why she’s going public with her current battle against an eating disorder instead of waiting until later and she’s beaten it.
- Sorry guys (and gals) - Abbey D'Agostino is off the market. Abbey D got married!
- Ireland's Sarah Healy (2:02, 4:09, 9:10 pbs) lives up to the hype and wins European U18 gold in 9:18 CR!
- Amazing video: USC sprint stars put on amazing synchronized sprint show in Lausanne
- Could Henry Rono Beat Any Of The Current Dopers?
- Death knell for Hoka??!!
- We Need Your Reviews- We're giving away 10 pairs of shoes to celebrate - LetsRun.com Better Running Shoe Site Is Here