Quote Of The Day
“At one point, it was like the punch line to a bad joke.”
“Not so long ago, the idea of a world-class Chinese sprinter – never mind three of them – was an alien concept in athletics, as absurd as a Kenyan winning a global 400m hurdles title, a Jamaican leading the world in the discus throw or a pair of Americans going 1-2 in a world 3,000m steeplechase final.”
– Opening lines of a Spikes profile on the rise of 3 Chinese sprinters (2 male, 1 female) to world-class status.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Official 2019 Houston Half Marathon Thread
- We Need Your Reviews- We're giving away 10 pairs of shoes to celebrate - LetsRun.com Better Running Shoe Site Is Here
- Is Bernard Lagat aiming for the 2020 Olympic marathon?
- Melissa Bishop has given birth to a baby girl named Corrine Chidera
- Mary Cain says she plans on racing in next month or two
- Happy Fourth! Have any of you ever been in a legit Eating Contest?
- Joey MF Chestnut just ate 74 hot dogs
- HS coaches with the most sub-9 performers?
- Kansas' Morgan Griffiths won the inaugural women's decathlon with 5,939 points