Quote Of The Day
“Sadly I won’t be able to compete and try to win one last national title. I’ve had to withdraw from this weekend’s national championships due to appendicitis. It’s a rough blow in what is going to be my final season jumping. I’ve never been beaten at the nationals and I guess that’s a record that I will retire with.”
– Greg Rutherford announcing that he’ll miss what was to be his last British National Championships as he’s retiring after this season.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Official 2019 Houston Half Marathon Thread
- Clayton Murphy and Ariana Washington are engaged!!
- 2018 USATF 10k Road Champs are at Peachtree on 7/4 - Who you got? GwenJorgensen and Lopez Lomong both added to the field
- The NOP isn't the only one: Study reveals that allergies and asthma are #1 and #2 medical conditions faced by ultra runners
- New IAAF rules are out - Will Zoom Vaporfly 4% be banned for violating "spirit of the universality of athletics?"
- Olympic medallists Nia Ali and Andre de Grasse are the proud parents of a baby girl
- Mizzou head coach Brett Halter in racism allegation
- A 44 year old just ran a 2:09 marathon
- Why do people still wear their college t-shirts YEARS after graduating?
- Japan embarrasses itself at World Cup. Advances on "fair play" points while losing 1-0 & not trying last 10 minutes of game
- Help. My mailbox has been invaded by ants
- Dan Huling retires