Quote Of The Day
“There’s no doubt at all it is a great era for our men in the 1,500m. To have four or five guys so high in the British rankings reflects well on them as individuals and on the sport. … I look at what they are doing and feel they are all pushing each other on and getting competitive. I hope is that they don’t get scared or anxious about racing each other. I think head-to-head meetings will bring the best out of them. It became very rare for Seb Coe and Steve Ovett to race each other and that was a pity.”
– Former UK Olympian (5th in the 1976 Olympic 1,500) Frank Clement talking about his admiration for the current crop of British milers, including Chris O’Hare, Josh Kerr and Jake Wightman, who will all face each other at this weekend’s British Championships.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Official 2019 Houston Half Marathon Thread
- Former Va Tech xc runner David Eisenhaur gets 50 years for murder of 13-year old girl he had sex with
- You can only do three strength exercises for the rest of your life what would you choose?
- Jim Walmsey is better than you and so is ultra running
- Is it customary to walk across the finish line of an ultramarathon?
- Road Marathoner’s reflections on first ultramarathon
- Is a 72 second 400m a good time for a 42 year old man?
- Olympics Marathon Proposal
- The crypto delusion show has been so much fun to watch
- You be the judge: Do you see a false start in this video?
- Deena Kastor says her most memorable race was her 2014 Chicago Marathon... Yet she didn't run Chicago in 2014 :)