Quote Of The Day
“She could be the first million dollar hurdler. She could earn more than anyone has. She’s so young, so good and so marketable. I don’t know what she has in mind for an agent or anything like that. But she’s going to have sponsors lined up wanting her for their products. So I could easily see her being the first woman to run a 51 (in the 400 hurdles) and also become the highest paid track athlete we’ve had.”
– Two-time Olympic hurdles medalist Terrence Trammell talking highly about Sydney McLaughlin‘s potential both on and off the track.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Official 2019 Houston Half Marathon Thread
- RW: Scientic studies show that assuming you have someone to bone with, having sex the night before a race will not hurt your performance
- Results from 2018 HOKA NJNY Twilight : Travis Mahoney wins in 3:41, Nicole Tully wins in 4:09
- Jogger arrested after throwing homeless guys possessions into lake
- Asbel Kiprop gives up fight to prove innoncence - Says he doesn't have resources to fight IAAF
- 6th placer at 2005 Worlds Marathon says coach took her wallet away so she couldn't buy food and would stay skinny
- HS coaches/fans, can you explain to me how you choose between US juniors and New Balance Nationals Outdoor?
- Brittney Reese wins meet in Poland, says she won't compete again for rest of year as she's got to ready for 2019. Can someone explain her logic to me?