Quote Of The Day
“‘I came into this saying I’m gonna win,’ Hunter said. ‘And once you have that mentality, you start to slowly believe. When you wake up every day and say I’m a winner, I’m gonna train to be a winner, I’m going to train to win this race, good things happen. You start to transform into a better runner. … I was very timid last year, and rightfully so. I think most kids in my position would have been too. But now I’m like, I’m just as good as these guys, I earned this contract, I earned the right to be out here. Now I just treat it like I belong, and that’s been a big difference.'”
– Drew Hunter speaking after running 3:56.72 to win the adidas Boost Boston Games mile.
- Drew Hunter does it! Takes down O'Hare + Willis + a 3:33 guy to get biggest win of career at adidas Boost
- 20-yr old British triathlete runs 27.51 for 10k in his debut (on a track)
- Outside Mag: Galen Rupp is hard to love
- If you took any sub 2:10 marathoner and put them in a road bike race, would they be semi competitive..?
- Sarah Sellers to Altra
- HS head coach timed every PE class for a 100m. Results were nothing like what Letsrun predicted
- When did Kiprop start to go dirty?
- Doping expert Victor Conte says it's best to train as soon as you wake up