Quote Of The Day
“We need a deeper and genuine national conversation on this cancer within us. We must stop sweeping it under the carpet under the guise of confidentiality and expose it for what it is. I once again wish to repeat my previous call that this menace must be treated for what it is – a criminal act and all participants in the whole chain face the severest sanctions possible – whoever they may be – as provided in Law. As a former athlete, President of NOCK and IOC Member, I am most disturbed by these recent developments. It is telling me that whatever we have been doing is not delivering results and there is need to recalibrate our approach.”
– Kenyan Olympic Committee president and former Olympic silver medalist Paul Tergat speaking after Asbel Kiprop‘s recent EPO positive.
- Triple jump experts, how do you explain the huge gains by American record holder Tori Franklin who has PRd by 4 + feet?
- American Marathoning officially is a sunk ship..? Our top men in 2018 are nearly getting beat by elite women.
- Video: Kipchoge's idol, Paul Tergat. Some resemblances in their running form
- Mostly finished my competitive running career a few years ago, gained some weight. I get way more attention from guys now
- When is it time to hang up your running shoes?
- Is Nike protecting Galen Rupp?
- How can you piss off all distance runners with one phrase?
- Gene Dykes-how does he recover so fast???
- Michigan State paying out $500 million - Is it excessive? More than $10,000 per student
- Why is rap music so popular and when will it die?