The Clock Doesn't Lie
“She said that in football, sometimes the coach won’t choose you because you’re not his favourite, but in athletics if you win, you win and no one can take that away from you. You have the control there.”
– South Africa’s 100m record holder Akani Simbine talking about what his mother said to him to convince him to quit soccer for track.
- FAM IS BACK BABY!!! Sub 4 in the mile at 40 y.o attempt!!!
- What weight lifting should I be doing for the upcoming cross country season?
- Karsten who? Move aside fanboys- Abderrahman Samba just opened with 47.90 in the 400h
- Honestly how bad is alcohol on the body? (read description)
- Interesting fact: A Kenyan Woman has never held a major track record
- If Kipchoge medals in Tokyo, he'll have medaled in 4 different Olympics. Has any other track athlete done that?
- Wonder Years or Boy Meets World?
- Rupp says "See you later"
- Noah Lyles will go undefeated at 200 in 2018