Quote Of The Day
“I think it was a combination of disbelief that it actually happened, and also an enormous weight off that I hadn’t realized I’d been carrying around forever, I finally had accomplished something that would mark my career as a success. There was just a tiny window to process everything as I had obligations lining up and desperately needed a hot shower.”
– Des Linden talking about her feelings when she finally got some quiet time back in her hotel room after winning the 2018 Boston Marathon.
- FAM IS BACK BABY!!! Sub 4 in the mile at 40 y.o attempt!!!
- Two transgender girls from CT are dominating the sprints, one competed as a boy just this past indoor season…
- Question for elite runners only!
- Video of Jakob Ingebrigtsen destroying Centrowitz and Chelimo
- How to get your legs feeling snappy again
- How fast do you do long runs?
- Girl I like finally got out of 2.5 year relationship. How long should I wait before making a move?
- If you're doing well in life, is there anything wrong with living with your parents in your 30s and beyond?
- Alan Webb vs Galen rupp in a 2k road race. Both in their prime.