Quote Of The Day
“Honestly, I couldn’t give a shit. The approach and all of the nonsense that the Nike Oregon Project has been up to, it just leaves such a bad taste in my mouth that I couldn’t care less. … No, I’m not [rooting for Galen Rupp]. I’m rooting for anybody but [him], to be honest. Listen, I respect Galen. He’s got a lot of courage, he races with a lot of courage. And I respect that they’re willing to push to the limits of every single thing you do in life to get there. [But] number one, that’s never been my approach. And number two, from what I’ve read to this point, facts that I’ve read to this point, I don’t believe they’re doing it on the right side of the line.”
– Anonymous Coach B responding when asked if they thought Galen Rupp would win the 2018 Boston Marathon and if they’d be rooting for him.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Galen Rupp issues statement after dropping out of Boston Marathon
- Anyone still getting redirected on LetsRun.com? If so click here
- How is everyone planning to dress for Boston? 44/53F and Rain
- A guy wants to fight me, never been in a fight
- Anonymous Coach B is my hero (from Letsrun.com coaches interview about Boston marathon)
- Why isn't Michael Johnson on US TV commentating athletics?
- Help save my marathon!
- Anyone deleting Facebook account due to privacy concerns?
- girlfriend wants me to drive home at 3 AM exhausted what should I do
- Belgium cyclist Michael Goolaerts dies of a heart attack at 23
- Why is 6:40 pace so comfortable?