Quote Of The Day
“I hate that … I hate that [talk that he’s the ‘clean’ world record holder].”
“Look, the world record is 23.12 – he may have been done for drugs … but it is the world record, and I intend to break that world record.
“If it was a dirty world record, it wouldn’t be there, would it?”
– Tom Walsh talking before the start of the 2018 Commonwealth Games.
- Anyone still getting redirected on LetsRun.com? If so click here
- Emily Richards does it again. After only running 2:05.28 indoors, D3 star is now the overall NCAA Leader at 2:02.84.
- Who pays for these high school kids to fly all over the country to these meets?
- Why the hell was Mo Ahmed wearing stylish sunglasses during the CG 10k race and medal ceremony?
- I just got an amazing deal on a Boston marathon hotel - it's only $395 per night!!
- My teammates give me $hit for not taking sundays off.
- Went "clubbing" for the first time, did not have fun ?
- Why Do People Assume Distance Runners are Smarter than Other Athletes?
- Best Minor Seinfeld Character?