Quote Of The Day
“Because he is combining the half marathon, the cross country, the track, the marathon, you can see in his race profile the last two or three years, he isn’t able to run a lot of half marathons. I don’t think it’s ideal to do it in a buildup towards a full marathon, so then already one season is gone. And when you are focusing towards the track, it’s also not perfect. It’s a bit hard. Sometime in February could be a good time, but February, normally he’s doing nationals in Kenya to qualify for a championship. So it’s not easy to find the right race and the right time to make [the world record] a goal in itself.”
– Geoffrey Kamworor‘s manager Valentijn Trouw, talking about why Kamworor hasn’t made a world record attempt in the half marathon, even though they both believe he is capable of bettering Zersenay Tadese‘s 58:23.
- Internal Nike HR memo says the company is too white and too male
- Speculation: McGorty and Schweizer to BTC, Prakel to NOP
- Conor McGregor goes crazy, crashes UFC press conferences & throws barricade - warrant for his arrest is issued
- Laura Muir reverses course and will NOT work with NOP strength coach
- Finally making $100K and I'm not happy about it
- Is the running boom dead?
- Need to drop 48 seconds off 5k
- How long did you train to run under 3 hours for the marathon?
- Most dominant athlete of all-time?