Quote Of The Day
“It’s not how much training you DO, rather, it’s how well you recover from the training you DO DO. Because, if you get injured or sick from DOing too much, you are in deep DOO DOO. The Do-Do Rule covers a multitude of sins for the runner and has never been proven wrong.”
– The training philosophy of the late Dr. Dave Martin according to 1996 US Olympian Keith Brantly, whom Martin coached. The quote comes from a piece on Martin by Jeff Benjamin.
- Luke Mathews (3:37.16) takes down Kyler Merber (3:37.49) in Brisbane, Zharnel Hughes smokes 20.23 into -1.6 m/s wind
- Jamaica's Simon Facey, withdraws from CGs as she didn't like the flights that were booked for her - but was she right?
- What? Is this true? Published report: Genzebe Dibaba is no longer coached by Jama Aden
- USATF settled/settling a lawsuit for $395,000 in 2017. What was/is that for?
- I am the 16th Person to Finish The Barkley Marathons. Ask me Anything!
- London marathon elite fields- it’s crazy!!