Quote Of The Day
“Then, it’s the mentality of the Kenyans: they don’t fear training hard, they don’t even think about what training is, so running is very simple and it helps you not to think too much. I think most of the Europeans are not training hard enough and thinking too much about recovery, the pace they have to go, but to get to the top you have to train really hard and sometimes just forget about the pace.”
– Switzerland’s 60:09 runner and World Half Champs 8th placer Julien Wanders talking about the training lessons he’s learned by living in Kenya the last three years.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Galen Rupp issues statement after dropping out of Boston Marathon
- Change Boston Marathon goal marathon pace?
- Best (or worst) cheating stories
- Why is women's basketball so bad??
- Kara Goucher is BACK, baby! Throws down 1:19 half marathon
- NY Times: One man in AZ - Michael A. Moorcones - shipped more than 8,000 PEDS in a single year around the globe!!
- Katy Ledecky can't fight NCAA amateurism any longer
- life after Rupp
- London marathon elite fields- it’s crazy!!