Quote Of The Day
“Knowing that most of the field are marathoners, or at least have done the half many times before, I knew that I probably had a little bit better closing speed than them. My goal was just to hide for the majority of the race and then get dragged for 20K, and then hopefully that last [kilometer] I was able to use my speed to get around people. That was my strategy. Hang on for dear life.”
– Ben True speaking after winning the 2018 NYC Half Marathon by outkicking Dathan Ritzenhein by 3 seconds.
- If you get redirected on LetsRun.com after 5pm eastern on Tuesday click here
- Fred Kerley opens outdoor season with 20.41 200 (video)
- BEN MF TRUE
- Mo Farah - very good article from Irish Independent
- Why do "fast" shoes like Adidas Boston and Nike Streak have such small/low toe boxes?
- What is the reason for cushioning road shoes for elites?
- I'm very injury-prone: Best long-term solutions for training
- LetsRun Statistics 2002-2018
- Minimum 400m speed for 4:20 1600m?
- Weirdest things you've ever seen at track meets?
- Anyone else hate the local road race scene?