Quote Of The Day
“They told me my two biggest rivals (Malcolm Richards and Brian Harvey) were coming after they had finally convinced me to do this again. I really want to defend the record, but it’s quite uncertain. … There is even the possibility of being lapped by them if things don’t go well. But I’ll do my best to prevent something that humiliating from happening.”
– Chris Zablocki talking about his expectations ahead of today’s Armory NYC Indoor Marathon. We think it’s fine if he gets lapped, as long as he comes back to win it.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Oiselle says Tori Franklin broke her Oiselle contract to compete for Nike at USAs
- Unreal: Briana Williams - age 15 - just ran 11.13 wind legal for 100m!!
- Holy cow: Lester Lyles - father of UMBC star guard Jairus Lyles- was the national age group champ in mile run before his NFL career
- Centro 3:37.97 down under!
- Is it considered weird to have no interest in a wife and kids at age 32+?
- Sub-Elite Road Runner Looking for a Coach
- Had an interview, was told the group all sits in an open room? Wtf?
- Martin Hehir Signs with Reebok!
- Will Van Niekerk ever be the same?
- Would you rather run a sub 3:30 1500m or sub 13 min 5k
- What Do You Fear More: Death or The Moment before Dying?