Quote Of The Day
“I am very happy to run in Rome, I have heard great things about this race. My goal is to run a fast time in my preparation for the Boston Marathon. I like the Roma-Ostia course as it is flat and it will give me the chance to fulfill my potential. I think it will be a high-level race, where I will run to win. I am aiming to run my personal best. If I am fit I can attack the US record.”
– Galen Rupp talking about possibly going for Ryan Hall‘s 59:43 American half marathon record at the Rome-Ostia Half Marathon on Sunday. Rupp’s PR is 60:30 from 2011.
- $200,018 Running Wareouse NCAA Indoors Prediction Contest is Here
- Holy Cow. D2's David Ribich just split a 3:55 to make up massive gap in men's DMR
- A true freshman walkon just walked down a fresh Grant Fisher on DMR
- Karissa Schwezer 4:38 last 1600!!! Oh my goodness.
- What happened to the Adams State women's DMR? Why were they DQd?
- Rupp racing half marathon this weekend in Rome! What will he run?
- family of four trying to live in NYC on 400k