Quote Of The Day
“It’s kind of frustrating. People, I think, kind of look at it and say, like oh, you got on the [Worlds] team last year because Clayton (Murphy) didn’t run in the final. I work just as hard as anybody else does, and I’ve had this really steady progression ever since I started running in high school. I think some people don’t take me as seriously as they should. I just want this year to be proving that last year wasn’t just a fluke. I’m an elite 800 runner in the United States; people should be worried about me in every championship.”
– Brooks Beasts 800 runner Drew Windle talking ahead of this weekend’s USATF Indoor Championships in Albuquerque, NM.
- Mario Sategna OUT as University of Texas Track and Field Coach
- Double on easy days or hard days?
- Convince me why I shouldn’t take 4-6 hour naps on Sunday
- Dating girls that go to your gym
- Erin Finn Injured; out rest of indoor season
- Adidas Sub2 Go On Sale on Running Warehouse in 1 Month (March 15)
- Meet Switzerland's Julian Wanders - The 21 year who just ran a 60:09 half-marathon NR last weekend
- 2018 Rotterdam Men's Elite Field Released - Race featuers 7 sub 2:07 guys
- Clayton Murphy will win USAs here is why:
- Reminder get your picks in $20,018 Running Warehouse USA Indoor Prediction Contest by 3pm eastern Saturday