Quote Of The Day
“Zero. Zero bit of regret. Looking at pictures of guys finishing races with that gritty face everyone has crossing the finish line, I’m like, ‘Nope, don’t miss that at all’ as I take a sip of my beer. … I was like, ‘OK, I’m going to go snowboarding’ or ‘I’m going to play some soccer.’ Everything that I put aside for running I decided to pick up and do it all within a week. The second week of retirement I was very, very sore.”
– Andrew Wheating talking about retirement a month after he announced his decision to hang up his spikes.
- Kyle Merber's Post SB Tweet - "Don't let the Eagles winning the Super Bowl distract you from the SEC coaches trying to kill the Penn Relays"
- RIP All-Athletics has ceased to exist!!!!!!!!!!
- Maternity leave for runners? Do the companies pay the big stars while they are out giving birth?
- Why do people still drive manual cars?
- Will Emmanuel Korir Break Wilson Kipketer's Indoor WR
- Dow tanks 1100 points (4.6%), Bitcoin down 12.1% - what to do?
- Galen Rupp vs. The Army Guys
- BAA hires Iona coach Ricardo Santos to replace Terrence Mahon as coach of BAA High Performance Team
- How Gabrielle Wilkinson won the Millrose HS Girl's Mile